Let me get this straight: It's ok to complain about BIG 12 offense, but not ok to criticize LSU/BAMA

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This is partly what I'm saying. Both qb's were trash. Jalen Hurt couldn't even complete a damn pass. Orgeron callin plays is :scust: LSU offense since Les left has been just as trash

nah, they've been better offensively, but they clearly went conservative against Bama. They should've took some chances and threw in some wrinkles. You're not gonna beat them man for man, so you gotta throw in some wrinkles.

Jalen Hurts is good though.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
That was a good game. Why the hate? It was a battle of attrition. Throwback to when field position, turnovers, time of possession mattered. Game was won at the line of scrimmage like it should be. Alabama's D line won that game by winning their individual matchups. Plus Bama got something from the qb position. LSU is my squad and that loss was deflating but I enjoyed the game.

Last edited:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Good defensive games>>Bad defensive games.

I do hear you though. If it's inept offenses going up against inept offense, it's just as bad. I don't particularly know about this one because I didn't watch the game. Was it anything like that crap we saw in 2011? That 9-6 game was bad. Don't care what anyone says.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
The offense was bad. So many missed throws and straight I formation runs. Game was hard to watch. Can't claim it was all defense when these teams have given up plenty of points to teams with even the slightest hint of a pulse on offense.