"Let Me Hit" "I'm Bout to Smash" "Beat It Up" "Kill that P****"

Archangel

Banned
Daps
My brethren of the Coli, I inquire of ye. Wherefore hath we fallen as men? Do we hate our women? Are they mere objects, or animals to us? From whence have we taken the most beautiful bond between thy male and female, sex, and have turned it into an aggressive, passionless means of temporary pleasure from a temporary partner? Why is the language so violent?

"Ay shawty, let me hit" "When the homies gon smash ma" "Yeah I'ma beat it up" "I'ma kill that P****"
"Lemme get some cut" "I'ma tear that p****up".

Doeth the female sex organ offend ye? Why do ye wish to do it harm? Is not the woman a gentle and elegant diamond? This language hath ruined thy perspective of the jewels we call women and I fear is another reason why we look down on and objectify our mothers, daughters and wives.

This is not the Lords will. This language is not pleasing to the Lord thy God. If ye be a female who shall consent to this kind of lexicon, ye art a fool and therefore, thy daughters shall be a fool; and her daughter; and her daughters daughter. Verily I announce to them that will heed my words, let us proceed not with this wretched vocabulary. Instead, we must ban this type of thing for the behavior it produces shall ruin the people of this land. God bless ye all.

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'd do all that to magic's daughter
elisa-johnson-fur-coat-SPL.jpg

Archangel

Banned
Daps
"Cookie cookie cookie I'm the cookie monsta, break yo back, crack it open like a lobsta"

"Ay....I killed the p*ssy, dig a grave"

Kellz snapped on that joint.

:whew:
Let us be wise, my friend, not to glorify such cursed language lest our youth grow up and repeat the same mistakes as we have.

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
Ni*ga why you type like that?