Let Tariq Nasheed stans deebo your house brehettes

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Story seems ridiculous though. When I first watched the video 'extremists' made me think it was white supremacists. But nah, it's the other one.

First those 'moors' who got arrested by the FBI while walking along a highway. Now this.

Seems like they're trying to make 'black supramacy' just as much as the real threat of white supremacy. Like some kind of CIA psyop.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Try that at the wrong house and you could easily end up dead. Who told him this dumb shyt would actually work? :russ:

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
:russ:

He took that sovereignty bs they push to the extreme. I'm glad he wasn't killed and I hope he learned a lesson and more importantly gets a refund for them classes he likely took.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Them Moors be doing that shyt. Once they saw it was a sister’s house they should have got the fukk up. It could have ended badly for him

full

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Try that at the wrong house and you could easily end up dead. Who told him this dumb shyt would actually work? :russ:
Had he tried that at my house in the states

I would’ve called the police not need to go from right to wrong

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Story seems ridiculous though. When I first watched the video 'extremists' made me think it was white supremacists. But nah, it's the other one.

First those 'moors' who got arrested by the FBI while walking along a highway. Now this.

Seems like they're trying to make 'black supramacy' just as much as the real threat of white supremacy. Like some kind of CIA psyop.
Could be a new psyops