Lethal weapon tv show...are we too old for this shyt?

Red Money

Pro
Daps
Blame Damon. Mans screwed over a franchise because he was literally too old for this sh!t. All that fuss to quit in the middle of the next season....:francis:

Damon had health issues. He still had enough left in the tank under normal circumstances for a 5 season show, lol. But the pandemic would have halted season 5.

General public felt the tv show was too corny at the time cause everything was watered down compared to the 80s original and even the later movies.

However, I wouldn't have minded the fast lane cast stepping into the show after Damon left, ha. It wouldn't have been much of a stretch as fast lane was a modern lethal weapon for its time.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
damon is money in the tv dad role

show could have been a long running series & syndication classic

but chemistry with cast & crew matters

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
The chemistry Riggs & Murtaugh had on season 1 was incredible. I loved that season. Watched it every week it aired. I couldn’t believe it when I heard they were beefing behind the scenes. Not sure if some of the beef bts happened during the first season, but I remember saying they’re some great actors. Because there were no give away that they hated each other. I had no idea at the time.

Last edited: