Let's be reality. If Lavar Ball had 3 black kids and a black wife, he wouldn't be on TV

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:francis:

I mean at all. You wouldn't know who he is at all.

The best example is who was the helicopter parent before lavar? The only 2 male parents I can think of are Tiger Woods daddy and Williams sisters daddy and they hardly ever on TV.

All these NBA and NFL players and they loud mouth daddies ain't on TV at all?:ohhh:

Curry daddy on TV all the time, but his wife is white and he was a former player. So who the black father that was getting this much media before lavar ball:jbhmm:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
What other fathers were claiming their NCAA kid was going to be better than one of the best players in the NBA??

What other father is out trying to promote and build a brand??

There hasn't been a LaVar Ball before, so this hypothetical situation is irrelevant.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:francis:

I mean at all. You wouldn't know who he is at all.

The best example is who was the helicopter parent before lavar? The only 2 male parents I can think of are Tiger Woods daddy and Williams sisters daddy and they hardly ever on TV.

All these NBA and NFL players and they loud mouth daddies ain't on TV at all?:ohhh:

Curry daddy on TV all the time, but his wife is white and he was a former player. So who the black father that was getting this much media before lavar ball:jbhmm:
Steph momma is not white:mjlol:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
What other fathers were claiming their NCAA kid was going to be better than one of the best players in the NBA??

What other father is out trying to promote and build a brand??

There hasn't been a LaVar Ball before, so this hypothetical situation is irrelevant.
So we gonna assume there has never been a sports fanatic, loud mouth father of a top NFL or NBA prospect in the history of both leagues before Lavar ball and his white family

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
So we gonna assume there has never been a sports fanatic, loud mouth father of a top NFL or NBA prospect in the history of both leagues before Lavar ball and his white family

Let's not assume, show me a father like Ball that got swept under the rug and contained and this debate will be open and shut :yeshrug:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif