Lets Discuss The Dominance of Black Genes

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I've been studying this topic for days and I want my coli geniuses to put me on. I know its not an exact science but lets see. I highlighted my questions just in case ya'll don't wanna read the extra details.

Me and my girl were discussing our future when we have kids and stuff and she asked what would I do if my son brought home a white girl. While I'm not racist, I do prefer that my son be with a black woman because I feel we as black men are very responsible for the continuance of not only our people, but for my particular legacy/generation staying as black as possible.

If my son got with a white woman, that child would be mixed. But my question is this. If my grandson, his son, his son, his son etc all got with white women, would the offspring eventually end up back black (dark-skinned or caramel color like me) or would they stay mixed (light skinned)?

I know that black genes (dark skin, hair, eyes, wide noses, thick lips) are dominant and white genes (light skin, eyes, hair, thin lips) are recessive. So the fact that if my mixed sons and grandsons are all mixed with black genes would that mean that eventually, their skin color would go from light mixed to brown/black as the generations continued?

What about if I have daughters? If they get with white men, would my genetic legacy be lost? I see people on here talking about Serena's genes being lost to a white man if they have a baby. So if my black daughter gets with a white man, does the child now take on the white mans genetic legacy or would the black womans genes eventually come back out later on down the line? If my daughter, and her daughter, and her daughter etc, all got with white men, would the offspring continue to get more white/light skinned or would it slowly start to get more darker due to the black womans genes?

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Firstly, you're applying human constraints like race to biology. We all come from black ancestors, it's a matter of whether or not the pigmentation part of the skin gene is active or not. Your light skin offspring might be "black" but if all their skin genes are recessive and they continue to pair with similar people then that trait will continue. According to the graph below you are right, in that even one active pigmentation gene in the skin with cause the skin to be darker obviously. Whether or not two brown skin parents yield a brown skin child depends on the permutation of their combined genes. Its possible for two dark parents to have a child with no pigmentation (albinos)

main-qimg-b4a3bd1b6e302599ad44beb9d5d14dee-c

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
besides a stronger complexion(which is also present outside of africa)
what are black genes¿

Last edited: