Let's Just be Honest...#Trumpset Gonna make the Country Whiter

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
It's not a war against "immigrants":stopitslime: It's a war against a certain type of foreigner. These st0rmfront cacs don't hate all non-whites--they are confused about that-- they hate non-whites who want to fit in. Trump not targeting all of the middle east or all of latin america or all of asia.

Trump attacking mainly those from poor countries who have weaker national identity and are more likely to move to America and declare themselves full blooded Americans..

Even worse for white supremacy, these immigrants all claim 'whiteness' status if not color. They demand special considerations and privileges that only whites feel like they should be getting. These groups are claiming 'whiteness' and 'american nationalism'! What's left to separate them from being considered cacs 1 day? White people see all these non-white groups getting bigger and bigger in the country while their own privilege and influence is getting slightly smaller.:hhh: They shook. They afraid that 1 day all their families gonna have a Garcia or Bing or Diptreuleiamanan in the tree. Just like black people struggle with if someone mix is actually black or not and what % counts, white people have seen their 'whiteness' overrun in this country. They can no longer control the narrative about who is "white" and who is not, they are overrun by white bedwenchs and c00ns.

The is a war against what white supremacist see as 'FALSE WHITENESS', this is not a war on immigrants

Last edited:

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
yezzir, gets the first wave of immigrants outta here on some state property "get down or lay down" shyt, makes more jobs for 'americans' (cacs), puts cac in a better economic stance, makes non whites that look like they could pass as white do a whole transformation lmao and voila

that 2nd term is unfortunately going to happen if these immigration executive orders reach their full potential

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Well technically, it's already too late since there are just too many non whites but on the flip side...lots of non whites are reproducing with whites and if their off springs do the same, it will tip back in their favor.

The ban on immigration is solely to stop the United State from becoming too non white.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Alot of cats on here don't want to admit it. They just want to rock themselves back to sleep cause stuff like this makes them uncomfortable.

I was saying the same thing, then people one starred my threads because they thought I was being a "fearmonger".

The powers that be want America to be 100% white. If they have to deport immigrants, restrict visas, imprison black people, and gentrify every major city in America, they will try to do so.

I say "try" cause I really don't see this going too far without massive resistance.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Alot of cats on here don't want to admit it. They just want to rock themselves back to sleep cause stuff like this makes them uncomfortable.

I was saying the same thing, then people one starred my threads because they thought I was being a "fearmonger".

The powers that be want America to be 100% white. If they have to deport immigrants, restrict visas, imprison black people, and gentrify every major city in America, they will try to do so.

I say "try" cause I really don't see this going too far without massive resistance.

So who would they practice white supremacy on? People gotta understand racism is the fail safe the gov't created to prevent a poor vs rich uprising like the French Revolution. Without minorities to hate and practice supremacy on they will eventually turn on each other.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
yezzir, gets the first wave of immigrants outta here on some state property "get down or lay down" shyt, makes more jobs for 'americans' (cacs), puts cac in a better economic stance, makes non whites that look like they could pass as white do a whole transformation lmao and voila

that 2nd term is unfortunately going to happen if these immigration executive orders reach their full potential
Yep, I think you right about putting the 'real' white people back to work and giving them more welfare to get back into even more positions of power that were being lost to non-whites who were capable to claim 'whiteness'. All these non-whites who are "passing" as white gonna have to be deported or placed back into an economic position or status below the average brain-dead , ugly cac:mjlol:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Well technically, it's already since there are just too many non whites but on the flip side...lots of non whites are reproducing with whites and if their off springs do the same, it will tip back in their favor.

The ban on immigration is solely to stop the United State from becoming too non white.
#faxs:troll:

All those non-whites producing these white babies that look white...infiltration:francis: Cacs shook! They know them hidden non-white genes gonna pop up later down the line and wipe them out:picard:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue

The resistance might create a civil war. this shyte head trump could kick off another 1:wow: The coasts vs the heartland.

How do blacks fit into this clash tho:lupe:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
So who would they practice white supremacy on? People gotta understand racism is the fail safe the gov't created to prevent a poor vs rich uprising like the French Revolution. Without minorities to hate and practice supremacy on they will eventually turn on each other.
So, my dude, have you ever browsed white supremacist sites like thedailystormer where they talk about wanting America to essentially be a "safe space" for people of European descent to stay in? You never understood why these WS/WN types look to Russia as an ideal for what they want the US to be? You don't understand why this country voted in a President who has actual ties to Neo-Nazis and other white supremacist groups?

With automation coming on the horizon, they have no need for minorities to be a permanent underclass/servant class. Their political groups are inherently racist and they are fracturing into more fringe and individualistic groups. I mean, how can I break it down for you easier where you understand that they voted for a fascist president to preserve whiteness? And this is happening all over the EU as white people's birth rates hit negatives and there are more white people dying than being born. IT's about preserving power.

This isn't the first time in history it has happened, and it most certainly won't be the last.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Amerikkka is doomed, i only feel sorry for my brehs and brehetes that live in this system.

To be honest i do not even like to travel for a ride in the USA. I'd rather visit some African country that has a black population as a majority.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The resistance might create a civil war. this shyte head trump could kick off another 1:wow: The coasts vs the heartland.

How do blacks fit into this clash tho:lupe:

I know the popular modicum on this board is to state that "we've seen worse", but we really haven't seen what these fukkers are planning for us. I'm paying attention to this EO for the "urban crime problem" especially since the US voted to leave the UN/Nato and fire all 45 US amabassadors. I think they trying to skirt genocide laws. And I know that with the media's perception of the crime problem in Chicago and the apathy towards black issues it manufactured (along with BLM and the powers that be wishing to deem it clearly as a "terrorist organization"), that they have been trying to use the city as a experiment towards other cities with a significant black population.

I just pay attention to President Bannon, who proclaimed that he is a Leninist and essentially wants the state to burn. They want to create an environment where they let white extremist groups run wild, cops run wild, national guard run wild, and just essentially have non-whites as prey.

Black folks just need to pay attention and fight back when the time comes.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
So, my dude, have you ever browsed white supremacist sites like thedailystormer where they talk about wanting America to essentially be a "safe space" for people of European descent to stay in? You never understood why these WS/WN types look to Russia as an ideal for what they want the US to be? You don't understand why this country voted in a President who has actual ties to Neo-Nazis and other white supremacist groups?

With automation coming on the horizon, they have no need for minorities to be a permanent underclass/servant class. Their political groups are inherently racist and they are fracturing into more fringe and individualistic groups. I mean, how can I break it down for you easier where you understand that they voted for a fascist president to preserve whiteness? And this is happening all over the EU as white people's birth rates hit negatives and there are more white people dying than being born. IT's about preserving power.

This isn't the first time in history it has happened, and it most certainly won't be the last.

So all the minorities leave America. And then what? The poor and rich no longer exist? There will be always be discord in Democracy, somebody has to get exploited and taken advantage of and SOMEBODY has to do the fukking. They can't even celebrating a championship peacefully without tearing shyt up in joyous moments imagine when shyt goes left (Because it always does) and there's no Mexicans and AA's to blame.

White Supremacist groups beef with each other all the time, white extremism is all about violence and control. They don't give a fukk about making money and getting along peacefully to build. Look what happens when you give them a little power, they destroy and get rid of everything. Cutting Obamacare with no backup, how is that good for the self preservation of your own?

they will destroy each other because their beliefs are rooted in lies and propaganda and carried out through violence and deception. That's not a foundation to build solid on, that's why they change the definition of who is and who isn't white every 100 years

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I know the popular modicum on this board is to state that "we've seen worse", but we really haven't seen what these fukkers are planning for us. I'm paying attention to this EO for the "urban crime problem" especially since the US voted to leave the UN/Nato and fire all 45 US amabassadors. I think they trying to skirt genocide laws. And I know that with the media's perception of the crime problem in Chicago and the apathy towards black issues it manufactured (along with BLM and the powers that be wishing to deem it clearly as a "terrorist organization"), that they have been trying to use the city as a experiment towards other cities with a significant black population.

I just pay attention to President Bannon, who proclaimed that he is a Leninist and essentially wants the state to burn. They want to create an environment where they let white extremist groups run wild, cops run wild, national guard run wild, and just essentially have non-whites as prey.

Black folks just need to pay attention and fight back when the time comes.
:ohhh: If they handle Chicago successfully, they will have blueprint for dealing with black resistance for sure.:wow: This whole PC this and PC that bullshyte anti propaganda that white supremacist like to throw around really is an effort to close off order and civility and replace it with their more barbaric, racist, savage base instincts as cacs . obviously, im not going to jump infront of any non-black arrows and start caping for all these other groups, but I will lend a hand to the enemy of my enemies. These white supremacists:francis: cacs aint shyte