let's keep it 100000000, CM Punk exposed himself with that feud with Breezy

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Brown (a-list musician) mentioned his little name on twitter and cm punks damn near busted his nut. Saddest shyt was him making videos dedicated to addressing brown :snoop:

punk got a lil TMZ pub and tried as hard as he could to live in that spotlight, but also got sonned by not addressing Stone Cold whooping debra's ass and worshiping him

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I fukks with the straight edge savior but anything he does non wrestling related is :scusthov: status imo.

CM Punk should be a wake up call for some dudes to learn how to separate life and art. Dude seems (I don't know him so I only go by what I read) like a miserable guy all around. He's great in his element but I have the :beli: face whenever I read his name in the headlines...

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Punk thought he was going to have the whole twitter world on his side in helping him cyber lynch Breezy, but that shyt back fired. He then did the same thing with Jon Jones, but that shyt also backfire to the point he had to fall back real quick. nikka probably was reading the twitter comments with like :whoa: "This ain't what I expected." After that he tried to pass it off as if he was trolling.

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
I can't stand Chris Brown.

But Punk took a big L there, and it's mostly because he loves himself and his opinions way too much. He should stay off Twitter and avoid all non-WWE microphones.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I can't believe you're going to war for Breezy.

Who cares???

They're both serious hypocrites but this right here? This is some funny shyt..especially when he points out Brown's apologizing efforts and who he is apologizing for. DEFINITELY not for beating a girl's ass:laugh:

He then did the same thing with Jon Jone, but that shyt also backfire to the point he had to fall back real quick

:laugh: And yet when Tito Ortiz tried to say he was the "People's Champ"..twitter LET that cat know he wasn't shyt on that radar to them compared to the REAL one:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Its all fun when someone has a gimmick and treats its real, like Macho Man, Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold, Rock. They have fun with it. But Punk treats himself as his character and wants the same serious respect for CM Punk that he feels Phillip Brooks should receive.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh