Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
The book version is even more :huhldup::whoa:

b*stard
, was the only word written outside the scroll. No Lord Snow or Jon Snow or
Lord Commander. Simply b*stard. And the letter was sealed with a smear of hard pink wax. “You were right to come at once,” Jon said. You were right to be afraid. He cracked the seal, flattened the parchment, and read.

Your false king is dead, b*stard. He and all his host were smashed in seven days of battle.

I have his magic sword. Tell his red whore.

Your false king’s friends are dead. Their heads upon the walls of Winterfell. Come see them, b*stard. Your false king lied, and so did you. You told the world you burned the King-Beyond-the-Wall. Instead you sent him to Winterfell to steal my bride from me.

I will have my bride back. If you want Mance Rayder back, come and get him. I have him in a cage for all the north to see, proof of your lies. The cage is cold, but I have made him a warm cloak from the skins of the six whores who came with him to Winterfell.

I want my bride back. I want the false king’s queen. I want his daughter and his red witch.

I want his wildling princess. I want his little prince, the wildling babe. And I want Reek. Send them to me, b*stard, and I will not trouble you or your black crows. Keep them from me, and I will cut out your b*stard’s heart and eat it.

It was signed,

Ramsay Bolton,
Trueborn Lord of Winterfell.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Dude really came at #starkset neck. Zero respect shown

To the b*stard Jon Snow :mjlol:

You've betrayed your own kind
you betrayed the north
winterfell is mine, b*stard :pacspit:- come and see:umad:

#bars

Got your brother tied up in the dungeon, come and see :umad:

:banderas:he went in

His direwolfs skin is on my floor, b*stard #comeandsee

Last edited:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
GOT just ain't the same without a true scumbag villain

says a lot when Cersei is seen as too relatable :whew:

:wow:One of the GOAT villains. Savage w/ it

Calculated as fxck... hustled from b*stard status to Warden of the north through a spectacular display of schemery... The show needed a villain like him, shoulda kept him on a bit longer.

:wow:"Ya brother tied up in a Brooklyn basement, face it"