Let's Put This To Rest: Are You A Sellout When You Are Dating Someone Of A Different Race?

Are They Still A Sellout In This Case?

• Yes

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
This is NOT about me personally, so don't come in here calling me a c00n :francis::ufdup: Let's say if the subject at hand remembered where he came from and STILL fought for Black issues would he STILL be a sellout? Let's look at it this way, dude is dating someone he or she feel in love with :jbhmm: Also, thee person does NOT diss their own race just because they dated someone from a different ethnic background. In addition to that, the person at hand calls out subliminal racism and etc :sas2:

Coli what are your thoughts on this? I want to kill this once and for all. For me, I don't care what someone else does in their bedroom :dame:

P.S. I love Black Women and like I said probably would date one over a White one :manny: I prefer Ethiopian and Somali chicks :jawalrus:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Shut up you dumbass bytch nikka. Keep making the same threads over and over you parrot brain bytch. Go stick drink some acid and stick your face in a bear trap and that'll give you your answer :pacspit:

PSA to all you other nikkas: STOP REPEATING THREADS!

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Shut up you dumbass bytch nikka. Keep making the same threads over and over you parrot brain bytch. Go stick drink some acid and stick your face in a bear trap and that'll give you your answer :pacspit:

PSA to all you other nikkas: STOP REPEATING THREADS!
I never made this thread before. If I did this is a revised one. Damn dude, we can't even have barbershop talk on here anymore? :martin:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Honestly, I don't think it makes you a sellout if it happens organically.
Proximity and repeated exposure to this person brings you together.

But if your type/preference is for someone outside the people, and that's all you go for, then yeah, your probably a sellout.

This doesn't take into account the context of placement in society, politics etc.

Because in my opinion, the movers and shakers that strongly depend on the support of the people, have a responsibility to positively reflect the people.

I.e., the African leaders who married white made huge missteps and let the people who placed them there down.

Same for the civil rights leaders who married white.
Beholden to something greater, so the responsibility was there.

All imo.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Date the people who raped and beat your ancestors breh:dame:

Then have the audacity to say your pro-black :rudy:

Wouldn't say your a full sellout, but you're kind of close. A full sellout would do the interracial thing, then attack his own race in the process.

To all the bed wenches and bed bugs who are going to get offended by my statement.:umad:

Last edited:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Dating out of your race don't make you automatically a sellout, but when I see a black person having a preference for another race it makes me feel :patrice:.
And a pro-black dating outside of his race lose some credibility to me.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Depends on how you got with the person you're with and what the gender is.
White men have had unrestricted access to black women since we had contact w/ each other.
Black men and white women haven't had that opportunity until fairly recently (remember, exceptions don't make the rule)...
I have a white girlfriend now...at 31...Before that? They were all black...2 were african...I didn't pull her, she pulled me. (That's how it usually goes anyway but still...I didn't seek a white woman out)
When I see the opposite, it's a lil funny to me but I can't say shyt because my girl is white. Plus my white brehs usually fukk w/ black jawns...

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
NO.

I couldn't imagine dating someone I didn't feel strongly about simply because they are black. If you fall for someone of a different race then it is what it is.

BUT I am against dating someone of another race simply because they are of another race or trying to breed...