Lets relive the 2003 NBA draft together as a family brehs

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Believe it or not, Darko is ranked top 3 before the draft. I think Larry Brown took his soul.

He could have been something special if he worked his ass off.

Even the Piston fans wanted him back them. And he was spot on the Pistons making it in Finals.

:mjlol:

Nah Darko just didn't have it. He would have been a bust anywhere

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still don't know what Detroit was thinking. Picking Darko was such a Knicks move
Eh, they won a title that season and then proceeded to be in the Finals/Conference Finals for years after. It's not as though it ruined their franchise (at the time).

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Crazy at the 4:40 mark he mentions how the east doesn't have powerhouse centers. 10+yrs later it's still the same :scust:
BB8OFRg.jpg

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Who knew Jay Bilas would be quoting rap lyrics
Who knew Greg Anthony would be caught with a prostitute
Who knew Mike Tirico would claim that he's not sure he's black
Who knew Tom Tolbert....wait who is Tom Tolbert? :troll:

who knew this would happen either...

wade-4.jpg

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I know what some of the scouts were saying but Joe Dumars actually played NBA basketball and he should have known that Melo would have been a supreme scorer in the league. While Darko screamed project from the start.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I know what some of the scouts were saying but Joe Dumars actually played NBA basketball and he should have known that Melo would have been a supreme scorer in the league. While Darko screamed project from the start.

They had a three for the next decade tho in tayshaun thats why they aint pick melo. Honesly Melo, wade and bosh would have gotten no burn in detroit cause thier coach was larry brown. Brown wouldn't even play them in the olympics in 04. Probably better they didn't go to detroit. Melo would have a chip but it wouldn't mean shyt if you on the end of the bench for real

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
Nikkas think that Melo would thrive on the Pistons :mjlol:

Larry Brown's offense is based on ball movement and Melo's game is so Iso-centric and Pistons is a defense-heavy team. He can be a selfless player but his stats would diminish. He'll just be a Harrison Barnes on that team and would just end up as a sixth man at worse due to his poor defense.