Let's see who's :eat: in here. Take a pic of your fridge/pantry or struggle fridge

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
at my house, I'm in charge of getting food cuz I work at home and can get food whenever I feel the need, so I try to keep every thing fully stocked up.

b87SOp2.jpg

koDVzr9.jpg

gzNhfGf.jpg

3u7neUI.jpg

LCFI3sq.jpg

eIAMgPJ.jpg

AsDw7Pu.jpg

hWrjExN.jpg

b87SOp2.jpg

btw, we rarely eat out, which is why we got so much food in the house.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I only have 1 question:

In the 2nd picture...on the 2nd shelf from the top...on the right....there appears to be a jar of honey (its back having a yellow label).
Why the fukk do you keep honey in the fridge?

:mindblown:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Your fridge ain't struggling but that TV sure is

that's a kitchen tv and its 22". it used to be on my counter at the old house. I have a 59" in my front room, a 47" in my basement, and a 40" in my room. no real struggle tho. but real talk, I be squinting to see that bytch from across the room :laugh:

Last edited:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I only have 1 question:

In the 2nd picture...on the 2nd shelf from the top...on the right....there appears to be a jar of honey (its back having a yellow label).
Why the fukk do you keep honey in the fridge?

:mindblown:

no I believe that's some kinda organic maple syrup. I ain't buy that shyt. but I do have honey in a seperate cabinet that I didn't photograph in this thread. my honey is in a cabinet.

for some reason my 6 year old LOVES eating sandwiches with honey and peanut butter.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no I believe that's some kinda organic maple syrup. I ain't buy that shyt. but I do have honey in a seperate cabinet that I didn't photograph in this thread. my honey is in a cabinet.

for some reason my 6 year old LOVES eating sandwiches with honey and peanut butter.
You're right.
I was confused.

It has to be syrup. There's no way a jar of honey would ever have a bottle opening that narrow.
Just looked at the honey in my house and the bottle has a similar shape.

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
I only have water, milk and coriander in my fridge. I'm never home though so my fridge is almost never stocked :yeshrug:.

#StruggleFridgeProblems