• Nate Dogg- G-Funk Classics Vol. 1 & 2

• Cypress Hill - Skull & Bones

• Kurupt - Kuruption!

Results are only viewable after voting.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
What's the best? You can vote based on the music itself, the impact it had, consistency, classic tracks or just a combination of different things. I don't want ya'll to just vote something because you like one artist a lot or because you dislike another artist. Give some good reasoning behind your vote and let's figure this one out for real.

I added as many as I could, tried to include all the ones that I thought could potentially get a vote.

And if you feel like it, rank them in order, you can include anything that I missed, so if you feel K-Rino's 17 disc autobiography is the best let me know and I'll add it in.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
If anyone is interested in reading a little review/rambling, thing I wrote today about why I voted Underground Kingz, and why I feel it's such an important album not only for UGK but other artists involved too, then let me know.

It's long as shyt and I don't know why I wrote so much but if you have time to kill I can post it up :ehh:

Basically the short version is

Pimp C produced pretty much all of the album (Similar to RZA) while still doing classic hooks and great verses. There's only 2 songs that I'd skip at the most and the quality holds up through both discs. Plus this joint came years after their prime and proved everyone wrong, brought 3k out of retirement to drop one of the greatest verses ever and show everyone that he still had it too.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
NotoriousB.I.G.LifeAfterDeath.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its already been settled,the most stolen album of all time,All Eyez On Me:mjcry:

Its just about a tie for me with Element of Suprise,Art of War and Thug Mentality after that:wow:...Lost is criminally underated.

A personal classic for me is Southwest Riders:pachaha:

Edit-holup,wheres Thug Mentality at:ufdup:?