Let's Settle This Once & For All... SPIDERMAN VS. SPIDERMAN (Maquire Vs. Garfield)

Which Is The Better Origin Movie???

• Spiderman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Amazing Spiderman

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
Can't until we see a sequel for the Amazing Spiderman

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
yeah, i still need one more movie in the new reboot before i make a comparison between the two actors. it's hard to say just compare the first movie out of three to the newest one when you know there's two other movies behind it...

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
In the 2002 Spider-Man, Tobey Maguire was in his element as the shy, introverted Peter Parker. He looked like a kid who got bullied a lot and you could see in his eyes that he wished he could be more. As Spider-Man I never really got the same quality of performance from him. Maybe it was acting with a mask on or Maguire just is better at being a geek but his Spidey never reached the level of his Peter Parker.
Andrew Garfield on the other hand was perfect in both persona. His Peter Parker was just as convincing as the unpopular school outcast and the fact that the 2012 movie played up Peter’s intellect and love of science was a welcome addition from the comics. Garfield also pulled off Spider-man perfectly; playing him as the wisecracking motor mouth that he is in the comics a lot better than was ever conveyed in the original series of films.