Let's start an official TSC "Where Are They Now" Thread for all the forgotten wrestlers of the past

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I noticed that we don't have a "where are they now?" type of thread for wrestlers, so I'm deciding to start one now. You can post any wrestler that you liked, hated, or forgotten about, and hopefully we can see what they're up to.

I'll start off first. Y'all brehs remember Marcus Cor Von aka Monty Brown? I used to love his finisher while in TNA. I remember that he was lowkey missing for a minute, but then he resurfaced on twitter recently.

Also, I wonder what my man Elix Skipper is doing. His cage walk is still one of my favorite spots :wow:
tumblr_n0lfdtroXE1sdqajoo1_400.gif

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I haven't heard any news on Elix Skipper since is son was murdered. Not sure if that happened before or after he retired in 2009.

Big Vito, Johnny The Bull, and Mark Jindrak are all still doing indies, with Vito doing RRRREALLY Indy stuff like HS gyms. Same with Rodney Mack.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Ric fukkin' Blade

That's my nu-metal spot monkey botch machine :to:

:troll:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Trevor Murdoch?
He's reliving old memories on his twitter retweeting tweets that say, "9 years ago, such and such beat Cade and Murdoch..."

He also works for a heavy equipment company installing fiber optic cable in Missouri while still wrestling from time to time

Here's some pics

20140422-where-are-they-now-trevor-murdoch-4-642.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
He's reliving old memories on his twitter retweeting tweets that say, "9 years ago, such and such beat Cade and Murdoch..."

He also works for a heavy equipment company installing fiber optic cable in Missouri while still wrestling from time to time

Here's some pics

20140422-where-are-they-now-trevor-murdoch-4-642.jpg

image.jpg
I liked him and Lance Cade:ohhh:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't heard any news on Elix Skipper since is son was murdered. Not sure if that happened before or after he retired in 2009.

Big Vito, Johnny The Bull, and Mark Jindrak are all still doing indies, with Vito doing RRRREALLY Indy stuff like HS gyms. Same with Rodney Mack.

I thought he retired