Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
This is kind of a Spin Off thread

But i just realized, looking back at their lineup Nickelodeon and Disney really wasnt shyt besides their top shows like Spongebob and Hannah Montana.

CN was diverse AF you had Boomerang showing old time classics,

Flintstones
Jetsons
Tom and Jerry

PLUS MORE

qPOaeWbqnJYlDWX-800x450-noPad.jpg

Then theres the modern classics like Johnmy Bravo, Dexters Lab, Powerpuff Girls, Samurai Jack, Time Squad, EdEdd and Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends, Camp Lazlo, Static Shock, My Gym Partners A Monkey, Ben 10, Billy and Mandy, Scooby Doo, Pokemon , Looney Tunes, Codename KND, Robot Boy, Chowder.

On TOP OF THAT they even had Anime first, just flexing on the other channels with Toonami :mjlol:

Introducing so many children to Anime

the_old_toonami_line_up_farewell_tribute_by_yugioh1985-d5el9jz.jpg

Dragon Ball (Z and GT)
Naruto
Yu Yu Hakusho
Zatch Bell
BoBoBo
One Piece
Sailor Moon

Looking back they might not even be Bulls Status, this fukking 73-9 Warriors territory, conpletely unfair :pachaha:

EDiT: forgot YuGiOh

EDIT 2: forgot the Meguzi block

Shows:
Code Lyoko
Teen Titans
Static Shock
Totally Spies
Storm Hawks (i think?)
Codename KND

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
One piece was on toonami? Damn I must of missed that shyt. I know it was on 4kids but don't remember it on toonami.

The 4kid's dub was boots cheeks and ruined the show. The show is supposed to be more dragon Ball ish (humor, drama, adventure, action), but they turned it into some low rent American style cartoon with relentlessly shytty slapstick jokes, shot voice acting, and they stripped away ALL of the action.

Kairi Irving

Daps
One piece was on toonami? Damn I must of missed that shyt. I know it was on 4kids but don't remember it on toonami.

It was, I think it replaced DB series because in 06-08 we had Naruto, One Piece and Zatch Bell. the DB series dissapeared after 05 to my memory.

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
I'm older than the Spongebob/Hannah generation, so I'll take Doug, Rugrats, Double Dare, GUTS, Nick Arcade, and Gummi Bears, Kids Inc, and MMC over Cartoon Network. Although, I did appreciate the throwback shows like Jetsons etc on Boomerang

:yeshrug:

I will say nick ran the early to mid 90’s but then CN came through and crushed buildings

Kairi Irving

Daps
It’s all in the name.

Other channels had live shows and shyt.

You can count on 1 hand how many live shows CN/Adult Swim had.

But yeah it’s my GOAT channel
CN started Tinashes Career :mjlol:
Out Of Jimmys Head was half bad but still exceptional. They shouldve stopped making live shows after that.