Lets talk about Soulja boy for a second.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We all clown this dude. I mean thats normal, but why? Most will say because he's trash. Which is true, but so is like 90% of these other nikkas out today are trash too with their flow and lyrics. His production is ok most of the time so I don't see the problem there. Other people will say, well he dikk rides and steal flows. Well so does your favorite rapper (drake). So what exactly does soulja boy do that others don't that makes him trash? Why do we clown him so hard?

Daps
Reppin
me
vibe-french-montana-soulja-boy-instagram.png

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Juggalo Fred why did you 1* the thread? Did you have any constructive input or did you just want to throw rocks and hide hands like a hoe?

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
We all clown this dude. I mean thats normal, but why? Most will say because he's trash. Which is true, but so is like 90% of these other nikkas out today are trash too with their flow and lyrics. His production is ok most of the time so I don't see the problem there. Other people will say, well he dikk rides and steal flows. Well so does your favorite rapper (drake). So what exactly does soulja boy do that others don't that makes him trash? Why do we clown him so hard?

People tend to hate things they don't understand that others enjoy... :yeshrug:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Soulja Boy was 10 years ahead of his time . . but he just started 10 years before everyone else from his generation did. He's just turning 25 I believe
people don't understand he got on made it big off youtube before he was 18. The same shyt every local rapper trying to do since they were teens.
He's only a year older than Quavo and Offset from Migos think about that.