Let's Talk About This: Mom's Being Fine With Their Underaged Daughters

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
flirting with grown ass men.

This happened to me a couple times in walmart and once at the beauty store with my mom last week :scust:

I'm waiting in line at walmart and two girls that look like they are 13 are staring at me making me uncomfortable. I'm ignoring that shyt, and rather than their mom intervene, she just stares at me to see my reaction.

Also, why is this prevalent among latinas? :wtf:

And when I was at the beauty store with my mom leaving, a mom and daughter like two feet from me staring at me the whole time and as I walk out the store.

I'm 22, her daughter looked like she was 15 even tho she was like 5'9 and she (the mom) was looking to see if I would check out her daughter.

Is grown ass nikkas out here gawking at underaged girls like that for this shyt to be expected? :rudy:

This exactly how nikkas be fukking the mom and daughter at the same time.. and why these underaged girls think a grown man gonna holla? :camby:

I know a grown ass man in his 30s who's friend's daughter somehow got his number and texted him. And the girl only 15!

Be in ya daughters lives and teach them right brehs...

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Man that shyt be the worst..

Had some mexican girl in the line at starbucks all up on me..

Like that Akon line "I feel you creepin/I can see it from my shadow" :francis:

Staring at me hard as hell..bumping into my guitar I was carrying on my back on purpose. That shyt was uncomfortable as fukk because chances are I would be the one to get blamed by the parents...which I don't know if they caught on or not.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Man that shyt be the worst..

Had some mexican girl in the line at starbucks all up on me..

Like that Akon line "I feel you creepin/I can see it from my shadow" :francis:

Staring at me hard as hell..bumping into my guitar I was carrying on my back on purpose. That shyt was uncomfortable as fukk because chances are I would be the one to get blamed by the parents...which I don't know if they caught on or not.
why the shyt so common amongst latinas?

They women be over-sexualized from an early age :snoop:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
why the shyt so common amongst latinas?

They women be over-sexualized from an early age :snoop:
Latinas be the worst period..and when they thirsty they make shyt wayy uncomfortable.

Had two standing behind me in line getting pizza and i'm ignoring them minding my own(I go through phases where I wanna be left alone and not deal with women:hubie:)

These broads are bumping into me constantly...I can feel the energy around getting bad and tense..these broads basically tryna bully me into talking to em.

Later on they end up getting loud into a verbal spat with someone and I hear one of em say

"I bet he'll look now"...:mjlol:

The stories I have :pachaha:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Latinas be the worst period..and when they thirsty they make shyt wayy uncomfortable.

Had two standing behind me in line getting pizza and i'm ignoring them minding my own(I go through phases where I wanna be left alone and not deal with women:hubie:)

These broads are bumping into me constantly...I can feel the energy around getting bad and tense..these broads basically tryna bully me into talking to em.

Later on they end up getting loud into a verbal spat with someone and I hear one of em say

"I bet he'll look now"...:mjlol:

The stories I have :pachaha:
Breh, when I went to see power ranger's like a month or so ago.. every time this latina girl would walk past me during the movie, she would put her hands on my legs... :rudy:

She did it both times when she was leaving the theater and coming back when she ain't have to.