Lets talk job applications, what are the best things to put (or lie) about to increase your chances

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Let's say the applicant has no prior work experience should they lie? And if do how much and what type? We talkin small time things too like gamestop or vitamin shoppe

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you have no prior experience you better have a recommendation.

I would say do what I did and cop 2-3 simultaneous entry level jobs and put in a years time. You can pretty much make up whatever experience they ask for.
I had 8 different jobs between fall 2013 and winter 2014, and many of them I can write a blank check of "experience" for whatever position, especially since I have
the gift of gab.

If you dont have a recommendation, focus on getting a low level job and doing that shyt well. Get everybody to dikk-ride you, and ride recommendations to better paying
positions. It's harder to finesse your way into shyt if you have no work history:francis: Sorry.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
If you cannot get work bc of no experience, then buy a few of your friends some burners and pay them like 50 bucks to make up a fake business line lawn care or something and pretend like they are the supervisor or owner. If someone calls them asking about the work, they can just lie for you until you get on somewhere.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
If you cannot get work bc of no experience, then buy a few of your friends some burners and pay them like 50 bucks to make up a fake business line lawn care or something and pretend like they are the supervisor or owner. If someone calls them asking about the work, they can just lie for you until you get on somewhere.

Yeah.

Say you were a Latex Salesman for Vandelay Industries.