Let's talk pick up game - PUA

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
In general, I don't want braggadocious claims of what one might perceive as "manhood", just stories wherein the game has helped you out, general advice or just stories you care to share. If you're new to the whole pick up game, you can search on youtube;

Now while Strauss isn't my favorite, he's a clear example of how a short, balding, and light voiced guy from Chicago can become successful at talking to and bedding women. It also helps that he's made 5 million greenbacks off of PUA tactics.

The terminology;

Pick up Artist Acronyms & Terminology

Now keep in mind that some of the terms are dated or simply might not apply to every situation, either way its good to keep them in mind just in case.

With all that stated, feel free to add anything I might have missed, or any terms in general you might have used. I know for me, a lot of this had no names, I didn't call it kino escalation, I just knew it was a tactic used on horses. Amog was just a "hater"/cockblocker and a set was just "those bytches over there".

In closing; Always be.

FSP

Banned
Daps
I fukk with Neil Strauss but he isnt a good example.

Hes a master salesman and was hooked into celebrity culture way before he became "Style".

Hes got a helluva mouthpiece but i probably contribute that more to his years of experience being a professional writer

Pick up artistry in general is :scust:

Would rather carve my own character

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
I think PUA is too mechanical and many men already suffer from living too much in their heads and not enough in their heart spaces. Some schools promote all these steps to close (either get the number or the sex) a woman that comes across entirely too processed, overly detailed and overly complicated. The earliest schools of PUA had some beef with "naturals" or "players." Some early schools didn't take physical fitness, fashion and energy (confidence, mental blocks) into consideration and thought a magic string of words would guarantee sex. It got so bad, some women could finish some PUA's words before the PUA guy finished talking. A natural approach does not use magic scripts or "canned material." A natural approach checks which women are choosing and once a woman chooses a man, then that man goes to that woman to see how deep the rabbit hole goes in terms of her interest in him. A lot of PUA had shotgun game in which people were opening all types of people, even women who didn't show any eye contact or interest. Some of those blow outs were bad because guys were hounding women too much. Some PUA now talks about lifting weights, checking for eye contact and better fashion. But for a while, PUA was stuck on trying to trick women with NLP or use some canned material to get conversations going. I know there are some black PUA guys but many non-white people said the natural approach is better for them than the PUA style.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Most of this is bullshyt designed to get you to buy things and when you get down to it there is no magic way to make a woman sleep with you.
Women are either attracted to you or not attracted to you but there are varying levels of attraction and it fluctuates:ehh:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Most of this is bullshyt designed to get you to buy things and when you get down to it there is no magic way to make a woman sleep with you.
Women are either attracted to you or not attracted to you but there are varying levels of attraction and it fluctuates:ehh:

They have to make money, no shyt I would imagine; if you do something well, don't do it for free and all that. But the advice, tactics etc hold true not only to physical responses but mental cues as well. It would be no different than NatGeo documentaries on learned behavior, genetic markers, etc. Women don't know what they like, they know what's genetically appealing, and yet many males who are see as subpar, have broken through the social constructs.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
No such thing as game, either a woman is attracted to you or she's not...

You must not get laid that much.

Anytime I see this kind of response, its usually from guys who are either afraid of interacting with women or just plain suck at getting as far as a handjob with a girl they like. I can tell you this much, from experience; women don't know what they want, and part of the game is always having plan b, that's not to say that you're gonna bang everything you want, however, there's no such thing as a situation you can't close...if you can't always be closing; consider it a to be continued.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I read somewhere that PUA is actually a response to the games women play.:lupe:

I see it more as warfare...us, against them. The conquerers and the conquered, the Witchers and the swamp hags.
1439903382120.gif