Lets talk politics. Vote For What? What incentive do Black People have for Voting ?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some old nikka at my job asked me if I'm registered, I told her yes, too avoid her cliche old black person ass backwards bizarro world advice. Vote for what? whats going to change again?

These other no black minorities dgaf who's in office, they come... work together.. buy up shyt... practice group economics. They understand the game. Black people, what do we do? the same tired shyt...touch the hot stove over and over and get burnt everytime. People telling me Trump is the worse thing ever and vote democrat...like what the fukk is the difference? What is Trump going to do to black people that Hillary wont?

Like u got dumb ass nikkas in Buffalo saying "u know the arabs are coming here buying all the property up?" yeah no shyt nikka, thats what youre supposed to do. They dollar houses so instead of buying lotto tickets, buy houses and build together

Trump made a great point, he said what do blacks have to lose for voting for him. hes 100% correct, ain't shyt gonna happen either way. Until we stop looking to white daddy to save us, were simply going to perish. Were already perishing at a massive rate, america don't need us or want us, they showed u that with Flint and Katrina. They don't want us here, they been trying to finish since slavery ended.

Any black person that think voting Hillary is going to save them is a fukking idiot and u should avoid speaking to them. Hell my parents are big Hillary supporters, man I wouldn't take their advice on how to tie a bag of fukking bread. I don't care who u are, if you're black and riding for the democrats esp after that nikka Obama totally shyttied on you...I refuse to take u seriously. You're a retard man. Ain't shyt gonna change unless you the individual change it, because at this point, cacs are just waiting for us to slowly wipe ourselves out. U think they're going to save us? Nope

I live in Buffalo and I see the end game, I see first hand what all major cities will see in the next 20 years. I see what life is like for blacks after being totally disenfranchised. Its not pretty...

So why vote again? and if so why democrat? fukk are they gonna do besides keep nikkas pacified with more "assistance" which is slavery guised as benefits

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
what are u voting for ? what is it going to do for u?

The best reason to vote to me is just to represent your demographic

Be it your race, age, gender or financial

Everytime you vote you represent all those and if enough of them vote, you let the politicians know they must offer something towards your group

Not sure how it works in other states but in PA you can vote without selecting any candidates

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The best reason to vote to me is just to represent your demographic

Be it your race, age, gender or financial

Everytime you vote you represent all those and if enough of them vote, you let the politicians know they must offer something towards your group

Not sure how it works in other states but in PA you can vote without selecting any candidates
:mjlol: u really believe that ?

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
what are u voting for ? what is it going to do for u?

To be such a self proclaimed "genius" you should be able to tell the difference between small government and big government.

You probably have no idea who else is running for anything in your city, county, or state. You're just expecting Trump or Clinton to change your shytty life.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be such a self proclaimed "genius" you should be able to tell the difference between small government and big government.

You probably have no idea who else is running for anything in your city, county, or state. You're just expecting Trump or Clinton to change your shytty life.
u sound stupid, fukk are u talking about? what has any type of govt done for black people ?

u keep dodging my question, why are u voting?