Let's use TheColi.com's TLR for good [UPDATE: DONATION MADE! THANK YOU ALL]

Which charity/cause should the Coli donate to?

• 100 Black Brehs of America

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Black Girls Code

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Black Health Alliance

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Innocence Project

Votes: 37 47.4%
  • Other (Post with most daps receives donation)

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Thanks to everyone that participated this year. Especially for the MVPs that have posted almost daily from when the thread was started. This has been the most successful run we've had since this inception. Every cent counts and those of you who helped have done your part to help our brothers and sisters in need and the black community at large.

0Kd1X8i.png

e8z6bcF.png

Same as last time, brehs and brehettes.

For every post in this thread (negative or positive...about anything), from (December 3rd to January 3rd), I'll donate a dollar to the charity with the most votes on the poll. The donation will be made ON BEHALF OF THECOLI.COM. My name and personal details will not be revealed. When the donation is made, I'll post screenshots and emails confirming the funds going through.

All you have to do is chatty pat in here instead of neg-worthy threads about PAWGs, #catset, c00ns, and IG thots, etc. AND VOTE. If we don't have enough posts, I'll donate in equivalence to the poll winner's total votes.

Charities below:

100 Black Brehs of America:
The 100 Black Men of America, Inc. is recognized as the nation’s top African American led mentoring organization. We consistently commit ourselves to personifying the type of people our children will look up to and emulate. We fully embrace the immense responsibility we have to our mentees and our communities.
Mission Vision and Values – 100 Black Men of America, Inc.

Black Girls Code:
BlackGirlsCode is a grassroots organization seeking dynamic partnerships with both organizations and individuals who share a common interest in exposing girls to opportunities in STEM.
Donations

Black Health Alliance:
To reduce the racial disparities in health outcomes and promote health and well-being for people from the diverse Black communities in Canada with emphasis on the broad determinants of health, including racism.
Donations

Innocence Project:

DNA testing has exonerated more than 360 innocent people in the United States – and others are still waiting for justice.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...trickland-innocent-released-will-get-nothing/
^^^your donations work towards stories like this, good or bad result; brehs are free^^^

Threads from last year:
Let's use TheColi.com's TLR for good [UPDATE: WE DID IT, Y'ALL]
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/let...on-update-donation-made.820399/#post-40140133
Earlier this year:
Let's use TheColi.com's TLR for good [2nd annual]

Last edited:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
This thread won't do numbers, it's not anti black enough

:mjpls:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I made this point in Discord before, Biggie deserves the Nas treatment when it comes to beats. I hardly nod my head to the beats, rather it goes to his flow.

I can't name 10 great beats or even good. A lot of mediocre in his discography.

:yeshrug: