Let's use TheColi.com's TLR for good [UPDATE: WE DID IT, Y'ALL]

Which charity/cause should the Coli donate to?

• 100 Black Men Brehs of America

Votes: 45 34.9%
  • Black Girls Code

Votes: 17 13.2%
  • Project C.U.R.E

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Innocence Project

Votes: 52 40.3%
  • Other (Post with most daps receives donation)

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
UPDATE: I made the donation! As promised, here's the confirmation:

uLaTaoj.png

SqQ4GsI.png

I wanted to throw $44 (the number of votes) at 100 Brehs but they only accept US donations :mjtf:.
So if any of you can, please support.

Thank all of you who posted and voted. :salute:

God willing, I'll run this again in December.

We're all home, we have time, and you brehs and brehettes have multi-page threads on here over some bullshyt like pawgs, drake's white baby, or noodle cacs fighting over c00ning. :dwillhuh:

So here's an idea:

For every post in this thread (negative or positive...about anything), for the next week (April 4 to April 11), I'll donate a dollar to the charity with the most votes on the poll. The donation will be made ON BEHALF OF THECOLI.COM. My name and personal details will not be revealed. When the donation is made, I'll post screenshots and emails confirming the funds going through.

Links to the charities/causes:

100 Black Men Brehs of America:
The 100 Black Men of America, Inc. is recognized as the nation’s top African American led mentoring organization. We consistently commit ourselves to personifying the type of people our children will look up to and emulate. We fully embrace the immense responsibility we have to our mentees and our communities.
Mission Vision and Values – 100 Black Men of America, Inc.

Black Girls Code:
BlackGirlsCode is a grassroots organization seeking dynamic partnerships with both organizations and individuals who share a common interest in exposing girls to opportunities in STEM.
Donations

Project C.U.R.E:
Project C.U.R.E. is making our resources available to the hospitals and first responders in our C.U.R.E. Communities of Denver, Nashville, Phoenix, Houston, Philadelphia, Kansas City, and Chicago.
Project C.U.R.E.'s response to COVID-19 | Project C.U.R.E.

Innocence Project:
DNA testing has exonerated more than 360 innocent people in the United States – and others are still waiting for justice.

If anyone else wants to donate, :feedme:

I heard y'all getting checks in the mail, too:mjpls:

Last edited: