LGBT Teenage Breh bullied in Florida

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Who are the adults allowing lil dude to carry himself that way? :what:

Man. Again, I'm not saying...but, hearing his grandmother I can see where a youngster carrying himself that way would get beat up on some, "this dude think he better than us."

He probably raised by his mother/grandmother and took on their mannerisms.

Last edited:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Something isn’t right about this story… Grandma didn’t even want to show her face. One of or all of those dudes must’ve fukked him and he threatened to out them. He thought he was going to visit “friends” that magically decided to whoop him?

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That was the whole point of my post.

I don't know for sure, but I doubt ole boy is getting beat up simply for being "gay" or whatever. He probably acting similar to what I outlined previously.

Also, you can't whoop me, so that's all that matters. :francis:

I'm a 7th degree purple belt in brazilian ju jit su you don't want these problems my guy.:mjgrin:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I think the reason this is blowing up is the back story. Same thing happened to the kid in school last year for the same reason apparently

This tweet with breh getting jumped by mexicans was not long ago

:mjpls:500 RETWEETS
AND 39 POSTS FOR THIS RACIAL HATE CRIME COMPARED TO 12K RETWEETS
AND 139 POSTS FOR THIS THREAD.

:devil:
:evil:

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is what you pieces of shyt accomplish when you prop up fascist like ron desantis and anti gay bullies, i will never support LGBTQ folks being harrased, berated or treated in anyway differently, i strongly condemn it , its evil at its core. No one should go through this just because of who they love and their sexualities, these are poples lifes this anti woke demons are playing with. Devils

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You can believe homosexuality is wrong and the gay agenda is dangerous (these are 2 separate things in my view) without supporting beating up this trans

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Usually it’s some canned response like “we gotta stop the violence” or “this stuff happen everyday b”. For this tho, it really pulls the heartstrings, almost like he‘s not black, but something else. We love to go harder for something else or some other group. Obviously I don’t condone this sort of violence, but the passion in the responses is the kind I wish we always got.