Liberty City (GTA IV) vs Los Santos (GTA V)

Which one you prefer?

• Liberty City

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Los Santos

Votes: 22 52.4%

• Total voters

Mr Bubbles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Los Santos but I have tons of good memories of Liberty City online. GTAIV online used to be crackin. I can't believe they never brought over Cops n Crooks.
Stilwater is better than both though.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Idk why but GTAIV's world felt more "alive" to me. GTAV is bigger and better looking by far, and you can do little things like interact with pedestrians (albeit in a rudimentary way) order online, hangout out with contacts (carried over from lV) and stumble across random encounters. They even added in a few more mini games, but Liberty City just seemed more life like. Maybe because of the density. Random tidbit, but I remember that dating site where you could hook Niko up with broads after running game via email. :dead:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I chose Liberty City. Becuz I think NYC is more fun in a video game to play in. While if I had to pick to live in either LA or NYC I would live in LA.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Los Santos. Can't stand NYC period, why would I love the fake version of it? lol. But GTA IV wasn't as bad as a lot of y'all are making it out to be. Stop being so negative.