Life After Tip Drill: Where are the St. Lunatics?

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
You know how groups are hot and then fade away and we all wonder why and how?
I think the St. Lunatics is the only group in history where everybody knew them nikkas would never be shyt outside of Nelly

Well we all know about Nelly. Obviously the most successful out of the group. And one of the best selling rap artist of all time.

City Spud, Nelly's brother, got released from prison in '08. He's back working on the St. Lunatics alleged upcoming album, City Free.
city-spud.jpg

Murphy Lee is apparently still putting out struggle music. :francis:

Kyjuan
, Murphey Lee's brother, he has his own Vape juice line, Vape Ya Tailfeather and is hosting/promoting events. I think he is doing pretty good for him self. :ehh:

Ali
is married with a kid, and is now into the fitness business with his wife, Derrty Fitness. Nikka look like a linebacker
Screenshot_2014-02-17-14-16-36.png

Kinda thought Ali would blow after this

Slo' Down A.K.A. the nikka with the mask
is somewhere being a bum probably. Last we heard from him he was crying that Nelly stole money from him. He said that he played an huge role in making the St. Lunatics what they were. :childplease:
Nelly explained that he made what he deserved which was....500K :mjlol:

I still bless these nikkas for giving us the greatest music video of all time :blessed:

Last edited:

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
I never knew about City Spud :ohhh:

Murphy Lee was always trash to me anyway :manny:

What a time to be alive for someone to earn $500K for wearing abstract hockey masks in music videos :russ:
Yeah he robbed a liquor store before their first album. That's why they named it Free City

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotdamn Murphy Lee got less than 45k followers and aint even verified :wow:

nikka with the mask got a little over a 1000..... there's 7th graders with that many followers:dwillhuh:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
whats always been crazy to me is that these dudes was/are 5% and some vegetarian and vegan.

If I remember correctly ali been on that healthy mind body lifestyle. He was the leader of the group without a doubt. Looking back on his interviews, hip hop was just a springboard for dude.