Lightning unappreciation thread

OGBIGBOY187

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cam's Range Rover
I dont know about yall but im pretty sure i have an irrational fear of lightning. I always act like a scared horse whenever im outside and see that shyt.

I remember hitting the blunt wit the homies outside back when we was teens and it was lightning going on and i got super paranoid and started standing under the garage and being away from the power line that was in front his house. nikkas was lookin at me with the collective:hhh::usure::comeon:

the other day i was taking a walk wit my shorty and started seeing lighting after a rainstorm(FL) i was just so convinced that i was gonna get struck pon my head top wit it and die.

i know it gotta be other brehs and brehettes that share the same sentiments:mjcry:

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
I dont know about yall but im pretty sure i have an irrational fear of lightning. I always act like a scared horse whenever im outside and see that shyt.

I remember hitting the blunt wit the homies outside back when we was teens and it was lightning going on and i got super paranoid and started standing under the garage and being away from the power line that was in front his house. nikkas was lookin at me with the collective:hhh::usure::comeon:

the other day i was taking a walk wit my shorty and started seeing lighting after a rainstorm(FL) i was just so convinced that i was gonna get struck pon my head top wit it and die.

i know it gotta be other brehs and brehettes that share the same sentiments:mjcry:
Astraphobia, also known as astrapophobia, brontophobia, keraunophobia, or tonitrophobia is an abnormal fear of thunder and lightning, a type of specific phobia. It is a treatable phobia that both humans and animals can develop.

What It's Like to Have an Irrational Fear of Thunderstorms

Daps
Be a grown up with child fears, brehs. In all seriousness though, you might have had some childhood trauma occur during a storm or something.

Lightnings actually cool, imo.

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
Love them both. The brighter, louder the better.
:stopitslime:But I’m a grown man

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Every time I hear thunder at night, I think great here come the kids.
:francis:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
never forget 2001 scrimmaging nimitz... lightening hit across the street and me and couple other players blackedout......til this day i dont know how i ended up in the locker room...

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I used to deal with this pretty bad when I was a kid, I think I got over it when I was in the 8th grade tho.