Lights are on as Sony roaches scatter...Who's ready for Raid.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
nikka you don't know shyt, stfu :laff:

Did he tell a lie? fukk where he may or may not work at, did he tell a lie my nig :sas1:

Seems like all you dudes getting a lil nervous. How about we stick to the topic at hand

Nobody is asking about how many shopping carts you push a day, so keep it moving and stay out of peoples personal life you nerdy butthurt constitutionally frail fakkit :camby:

Of course..

He brought his personal life up so I called him on it...

But why such a hostile response, is it possible that alias is another corny side of you?

the nerve of your broke "Hey look at the mattress I bought off of Craigslist guys!!" azz to judge me, my income is triple yours and that's with the bonus checks Microsoft is paying your dusty azz.

And the nerve of you calling me a nerd when you 40 plus dressing up as luigi...

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
AC unity runs on the watch dogs engine which ran at 900p on PS4
Is AC:unity really using the watch dogs engine? :mjcry:

You gotta link? I couldn't find anything quickly on my phone.

If this is true, this game is gonna run like shyt on the pc. Kinda ruined my night :to:

Edit: I just looked it up, it's a modified anvil engine or something. We might be saved. I couldn't find mention of it using the watch dogs engine :whew:

PrimeTimeLive

Rookie
Daps
Of course..

But why such a hostile response, is it possible that alias is another corny side of you?

the nerve of your broke "Hey look at the mattress I bought off of Craigslist guys!!" azz to judge me, my income is triple yours and that's with the bonus checks Microsoft is paying your dusty azz.

I only brought up my personal life because instead of staying on topic, you brought up the fact that I just signed up earlier this week, which I find I irrelevant, to the discussion and I brought up where I worked to inform you and that I have experience with all of those games because that what I do. I don't work with Microsoft or Sony. I'm not an alias although it is amusing that you would think so. All I was initially saying is that Driveclub is a boring game a lot like killzone, and Horizon 2 is a lot better. I've spent hours on both. I also stated PS4 is a more powerful system so I'm not taking anything away from the system, I'm just saying the exclusives so far have all been boring with the exception of infamous until I beat the game 100% on both sides (hero and infamous). I don't care who wins the console wars because I have both systems and again don't work for Microsoft or Sony, I'm just telling it like it is.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I only brought up my personal life because instead of staying on topic, you brought up the fact that I just signed up earlier this week, which I find I irrelevant, to the discussion and I brought up where I worked to inform you and that I have experience with all of those games because that what I do. I don't work with Microsoft or Sony. I'm not an alias although it is amusing that you would think so. All I was initially saying is that Driveclub is a boring game a lot like killzone, and Horizon 2 is a lot better. I've spent hours on both. I also stated PS4 is a more powerful system so I'm not taking anything away from the system, I'm just saying the exclusives so far have all been boring with the exception of infamous until I beat the game 100% on both sides (hero and infamous). I don't care who wins the console wars because I have both systems and again don't work for Microsoft or Sony, I'm just telling it like it is.
166.gif

PrimeTimeLive

Rookie
Daps
Random alias claiming to work in a big company just joins a hip-hop forum, goes to the video game sub forum and starts stanning eerily similar to how others do?? :smh:

So youre clearly in denial. Instead of making assumptions of me being some alias why dont you stay on topic? Because youre clearly a fanboy who doesnt tell it like it is.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Of course..

1.) How you make triple of what I make when you don't know me to come up with a number to base that off of
So off the back you are lying so anything else you say = grain of salt :sitdown:

2.) I dressed up as Luigi on Halloween with my son, sorry if that offends your easily bruised ego but you have to understand that I'm full of shyt when I just said I"m sorry. I got the swag of pee wee herman in cheech n chong bytch :ufdup: not sorry

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1.) How you make triple of what I make when you don't know me to come up with a number to base that off of
So off the back you are lying so anything else you say = grain of salt :sitdown:

2.) I dressed up as Luigi on Halloween with my son, sorry if that offends your easily bruised ego but you have to understand that I'm full of shyt when I just said I"m sorry. I got the swag of pee wee herman in cheech n chong bytch :ufdup: not sorry
Why you take so long to reply nikka?? What you missed the stop to bestbuy and had to scrounge up some change over the week busking to make it back?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

You right breh. Alot of morons post here so you'll have to learn to ignore most of them. Many posters brains simply shut down once you criticize the PS4. Nearly all the posters that quoted you are trolls so just ignore them.

Welcome to the forum and don't let the trolls get you down.