Daps
Yall :snooze: on these Persian joints

sara21.jpg

bahara_golestani_img_1426_sized_qkAi0KY.sized.jpg

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
i love all shades of women, but lately these brownskin and dark skin hoes been having a nikka like :noah:

kamv0p.jpg

:noah::noah::noah:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I prefer darkskinned but it really doesn't matter that much to me, if you look good you look good simple as that.
But I've noticed i like all woman of color something about it makes them look distinct, I be :noah: for them darker indians, phlips etc

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I prefer darkskinned but it really doesn't matter that much to me, if you look good you look good simple as that.
But I've noticed i like all woman of color something about it makes them look distinct, I be :noah: for them darker indians, phlips etc

cosign Im prob the only dude in my crew that rocks with indian chicks; most of my boys are on the snow bunny tip.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Idk why lightskin lovers fell for being shamed in the first place

Black women themselves even say that light skin is generally 'prettier' i.e. "I cant talk to light skin dudes they too damn pretty for me!"

But I prefer caramel to dark brown like from Senaa Lathon to Gabrielle Union complexion. Skin gotta be pretty though

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
tumblr_m1fci7Xz1i1rnogayo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m17fqhByEQ1qd09eyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lx1fciTgIi1qfvda9o1_1280.jpg

:noah:

It's a shame that it's hard to name fine dark skin black women like these women at the drop of a hat. But part of that is because dark-skin girls don't get promoted in the media like that unless they got a crazy body like Esther Baxter, kenya Moore or Bria Myles.. We know they're out there but we can't name them specifically.

Meanwhile it's easy to name the fine light-skin chicks because they're heavily promoted. All we hear about is beyonce,halle berry, rihanna, alicia keys and lauren london.

But If you give me any of these chicks in these pics I'm taking that any day of the week over a light skinned girl. :win:

Daps
Reppin
London

It's a shame that it's hard to name fine dark skin black women like these women at the drop of a hat. But part of that is because dark-skin girls don't get promoted in the media like that unless they got a crazy body like Esther Baxter, kenya Moore or Bria Myles.. We know they're out there but we can't name them specifically.

Meanwhile it's easy to name the fine light-skin chicks because they're heavily promoted. All we hear about is beyonce,halle berry, rihanna, alicia keys and lauren london.

But If you give me any of these chicks in these pics I'm taking that any day of the week over a light skinned girl. :win:

The last one is called Tray Taylor

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to be one of those dudes that would try to deny that I loved yellow bones.

I finally had to be real with myself and admit that I love yellow bones. :noah:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
phare.jpg

As a youngin i always wanted the red bone in that video; but the older i got; the more i appreciated the darker chick in that vid.

nikka,...the darkskinned't girl is lanissa.

one of the baddest,...price is right girls ever!!

my dad watches price is right for lanisa and my mom is light skinned't.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

cosign,...

excelt nicole narrain,..

phuck that sellout lil bytch,..i met that broad before,..she from the chi.

had to clown ol girl, too.

she is a suburbanite goofie gold digger, from evanston.

art barr

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
cosign,...

excelt nicole narrain,..

phuck that sellout lil bytch,..i met that broad before,..she from the chi.

had to clown ol girl, too.

she is a suburbanite goofie gold digger, from evanston.

art barr

So a black person who speaks proper English and was raised properly is a sellout?