"Like When Chrysler Made That One Car That Looked Just Like A Bentley"

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
I wish I could still take Drake serious as an artist and connect to his music :mjcry:...

you just got to take it for what it is, sure he may not have wrote it, but the shyt sounds good and hits you in all the right places pause:to:

Ness

Banned
Daps
you just got to take it for what it is, sure he may not have wrote it, but the shyt sounds good and hits you in all the right places pause:to:
:deadmanny: @ u being on some "it's still real to me god damn it!"
180188_o.gif

nah but ill try, but Drizzy broke my heart breh :to: especially since we from the same place and i fukked with dawg heavy

keep it real i aint even listen to Views yet but ill give it a listen n try n let it be beautiful
tMk6GAN.png
. how does it compare to Take care?

BocaRear

Daps
:deadmanny: @ u being on some "it's still real to me god damn it!"
180188_o.gif

nah but ill try, but Drizzy broke my heart breh :to: especially since we from the same place and i fukked with dawg heavy

keep it real i aint even listen to Views yet but ill give it a listen n try n let it be beautiful
tMk6GAN.png
. how does it compare to Take care?

:dead: its still real to me goddamit

It's nothing like If you're reading this Or What A Time, Breh went straight emotional on this album, simping overload forreal :whew:

It's cinematic and got the Take Care & So Far Gone vibes mixed with some Tdot slang. Defo check it out :mjcry:

Thot u was off the ovo train ride? Ion even remember the song from dat trash album, what's the name again

I'm not much of a drake fan anymore, but the album was lit I can't deny it:manny:

Song is called "Keep The Family Close"

BocaRear

Daps
Yeah, but the maintenance and the insurance is too much to upkeep. Can't be chasing waterfalls forever View media item 8269

I've settled with my own Chryslers in the past and damn did they break down on me :wow:,

I couldn't rely on them or depend on them when I needed them & then they went and let another nikka drive em

fukk dem hoes forreal :mjcry: