Lil B shyts on rappers who do interviews with Vlad

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lil B musta saw the video where Vlad and Jamar says he's trash.

Gotta co sign Vlad on that one. Add the fact that Lil B naming his first album "I'm Gay" put him in a position of constant ridicule on my end and I clould se why Lil B would b aggy..But fukk him. He promoted the downgrading of lyricism is Hip Hop.

:pacspit:
lil-b-sportsnation-espn-womens-clothes.png

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Lil B musta saw the video where Vlad and Jamar says he's trash.

Gotta co sign Vlad on that one. Add the fact that Lil B naming his first album "I'm Gay" put him in a position of constant ridicule on my end and I clould se why Lil B would b aggy..But fukk him. He promoted the downgrading of lyricism is Hip Hop.

:pacspit:
lil-b-sportsnation-espn-womens-clothes.png

lyricism was downgraded way before him and he wasn't even a mainstream rapper so it wasn't being "promoted" on a global scale like that with him

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you said "But fukk him. He promoted the downgrading of lyricism is Hip Hop."

i was just saying, lyricism was dead was before B was poppin

U named yourself Black Panther and have the nerve to defend someone who named their first album "I'm Gay" and went on ESPN wearing an old lady outfit??

:what:

All u did was admit that Lil B is lyrically wack by constantly saying "Oh well lyricism already fell off, he didnt start it".....Yeah thats nice, and Lil B is wack....which is what Vlad and Lord Jamar were saying.