Lil Boat Flopped And Went And Bought A Pizza Shop

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
I passed by that joint today and was wondering why it was so crowded :ehh:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I only know the Broccoli song but according to wikipedia he did 50k first week.
How the hell is that a flop for a wack ass teenage rapper's debut album? Were people expecting him to do :dahell:.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
I only know the Broccoli song but according to wikipedia he did 50k first week.
How the hell is that a flop for a wack ass teenage rapper's debut album? Were people expecting him to do :dahell:.

The amount of PUSH the dude got, Target ads, Sprite ads, gay cover, his face plastered literally everywhere and to only do 50k, he was a unanimous FLOP.

You gotta be totally illiterate to not realize how much money was spent behind the guy from many sides, and to yield such low returns or interest.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The amount of PUSH the dude got, Target ads, Sprite ads, gay cover, his face plastered literally everywhere and to only do 50k, he was a unanimous FLOP.

You gotta be totally illiterate to not realize how much money was spent behind the guy from many sides, and to yield such low returns or interest.
I do not follow or pay attention to rappers I don't like so I wouldn't know. I haven't seen him anywhere.

But The Coli's logic is always entertaining, people think people are sheep. No one buys an album because they once saw a Sprint Commercial featuring a person, not even his music or cause you had USA represented on your album cover, as if being gay historically have gave you success in hiphop :mjlol:. Doing my googles, I've probably seen the commercial and just saw Lebron and a bunch of randoms. Perhaps he got those commercials cause he's a colorful dude who was on one of the most different and biggest hit songs, the Broccoli song. :manny:.

Beyonce didn't sell more first week when she's all over TV than when she just drops and was nowhere to be seen. At the end of the day, people listen to shyt they are attracted by. That kid does not seems like a dude who attracts a niche fanbase. Sometimes, ads are targeted. 50k die hard fans can be better than 300k half-dedicated for brands.