Lil Boosie - Crazy (Official Music Video)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man this shyt hard breh:wow:....thought he lost his hunger for a minute and he was sounding real commercialized,but this that gutter shyt.....I liked how that Grade A track was soundin too

@ReallyReal

504 Soulja
Daps
Reppin
7th Ward Mind Frame
Wasnt a Boosie fan........never was a Boosie fan......but some reason since dude been home....
i been his number 1 fan........he the closes we got to Soulja Slim........when my eyes opened up...
i realized Boosie is like one of the last ones....... its not many left its just a certain type of pedigree
its not no (Nikkashyt) not no dumb shyt, not no just rhyming words shyts......nikka running real shyt
like i hate this nikka voice, always hated this nikka voice......and never checked for none of his shyt
but hands down......coming from the Boot......this nikka and Kevin Gates lettin these nikkas have it...
reminds me of my state.....we still intact....we still Louisiana nikkas, most definetly one of the realest
states of the south, and some of the realest nikkas.....

"They say im crazy"........ that nikka speaking for the ancestors, yall cant even catch the voodoo....
its the culture, thats that shyt nikka grandma be saying, nikka uncles be saying, i be sayin that shyt too
nikka say im crazy, but im in my right mind, even typing all this shyt, feelin like im crazy, but fukk
that aint no nikka reppin like this nikka, nikka too real for the game.......Louisiana make it like that
nikka its a whole new jungle out here.....

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasnt a Boosie fan........never was a Boosie fan......but some reason since dude been home....
i been his number 1 fan........he the closes we got to Soulja Slim........when my eyes opened up...
i realized Boosie is like one of the last ones....... its not many left its just a certain type of pedigree
its not no (Nikkashyt) not no dumb shyt, not no just rhyming words shyts......nikka running real shyt
like i hate this nikka voice, always hated this nikka voice......and never checked for none of his shyt
but hands down......coming from the Boot......this nikka and Kevin Gates lettin these nikkas have it...
reminds me of my state.....we still intact....we still Louisiana nikkas, most definetly one of the realest
states of the south, and some of the realest nikkas.....

"They say im crazy"........ that nikka speaking for the ancestors, yall cant even catch the voodoo....
its the culture, thats that shyt nikka grandma be saying, nikka uncles be saying, i be sayin that shyt too
nikka say im crazy, but im in my right mind, even typing all this shyt, feelin like im crazy, but fukk
that aint no nikka reppin like this nikka, nikka too real for the game.......Louisiana make it like that
nikka its a whole new jungle out here.....

u remind me of a poster from the IC, what was ya name over there ?

@ReallyReal

504 Soulja
Daps
Reppin
7th Ward Mind Frame
Yea my username was

(7thwardslim) that was after the crash and revamp of the site......
my orignal name was something like Original_504_Hotboy......or OG_504_HB....
something along those lines.....was so long.......

i was the nikka that broke all the old Cash Money/ No Limit.......
all them classic threads about CMR and No Limit and shyt like that
i played a big part in really breaking down the CMR/No Limit
for years on All Hip Hop......

The nikka to expose Gillie for sayin he wrote "Go DJ"....
showed nikkas where it came and put them on the original "Go Dj"

I was like the 1st nikka to take Jay-Z stans to war behind the 92 bricks......on the (IC)
going to war with 50 cent stan with Gee757.......the old days.....

hince my new screen @reallyreal........ i dont post much but im a 100% real street nikka
and it 100 at all times......still post the same way, still type the same way.....
still use periods in my post.............<<<<<<<<< use to drive people crazy
using periods...........to break up the sentence.......i see it all the time.......
but yea if i sound familiar or my post rang a bell or i come off as a certain person...
simple plain yea i used to post on the IC under those names.....

7thwardslim..........and.....original_504_hotboy or some shyt like that.....

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea my username was

(7thwardslim) that was after the crash and revamp of the site......
my orignal name was something like Original_504_Hotboy......or OG_504_HB....
something along those lines.....was so long.......

i was the nikka that broke all the old Cash Money/ No Limit.......
all them classic threads about CMR and No Limit and shyt like that
i played a big part in really breaking down the CMR/No Limit
for years on All Hip Hop......

The nikka to expose Gillie for sayin he wrote "Go DJ"....
showed nikkas where it came and put them on the original "Go Dj"

I was like the 1st nikka to take Jay-Z stans to war behind the 92 bricks......on the (IC)
going to war with 50 cent stan with Gee757.......the old days.....

hince my new screen @reallyreal........ i dont post much but im a 100% real street nikka
and it 100 at all times......still post the same way, still type the same way.....
still use periods in my post.............<<<<<<<<< use to drive people crazy
using periods...........to break up the sentence.......i see it all the time.......
but yea if i sound familiar or my post rang a bell or i come off as a certain person...
simple plain yea i used to post on the IC under those names.....

7thwardslim..........and.....original_504_hotboy or some shyt like that.....

Yea u brought alot of knowledge about the N.O. rap scene to AHH :salute:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
am i crazy or did they show the same video back-to-back?