Lil Boosie on The Combat Jack Show

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
boosie-sb-lo-450x562.jpg

The Tupac of Baton Rouge was in the building looking so clean. Lil Boosie gives us this exclusive on his seven children, his relationship with Pimp C, Webbie, Bun B and Young Jeezy. How freedom feels after being out over a month. And what kept him sane all them years in jail, and where the “Boosie Fade” came from. He’s doing other interviews, but you already know where his best one is coming from. Wipe me down Internets!

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
This will be awkward....

Combat Jack obviously didnt become familiar with Boosie till "wipe me down"

:comeon:

And somebody please tell Dallas Penn sloppy looking self to tone down on his Polo wardrobe display

Cause he dont even rock it well......he needs to take the monkey shyt off ..he embarassing us :russ:

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This will be awkward....

Combat Jack obviously didnt become familiar with Boosie till "wipe me down"

:comeon:

And somebody please tell Dallas Penn sloppy looking self to tone down on his Polo wardrobe display

Cause he dont even rock it well......he needs to take the monkey shyt off ..he embarassing us :russ:
Interview was solid stop hating

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope he do light a spark under Webbie,dont want that nikka to change as a person and don't think he could be nobody else:laff:,but he need to get back on that Savage shyt:banderas:...Savage Life 4 was actually solid,but my nikka was rappin like he was either holdin back tryna be more positive cuz he family man and tryna be positive for the kids:patrice:...or he was sleep walkin and doin what come easy but wasn't hungry. But album was cool overall if it wasn't Webbie if it was one of these other commercial nikkas. But the rawness was missin

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cool to see Boosie givin back too,he somebody every hiphop fan should support becuz he give back. Other dudes influence should follow his lead.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Dallas not there again!? kick that fat c*nt off the show man

i'm not a fan of Boosie, but i will say i haven't really listened to much maybe i should give him a go again. the interview is good so far, about 20 mins in

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth

I was thinking the same thing.. He has a crazy 'Lo collection but he doesn't coordinate it well and rocks it in the wrong sizes

:russ:

Is he gone from the show completely? He hasn't been on the past 4 episodes...

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I was thinking the same thing.. He has a crazy 'Lo collection but he doesn't coordinate it well and rocks it in the wrong sizes

:russ:

Is he gone from the show completely? He hasn't been on the past 4 episodes...

I believe the people that back the show wanted him gone

He fly's off the handle too much