Ak won let’s keep it real, from internet nikka to media mogul shyt wild

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
gillie-da-kid-really.gif

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Well its been chronicled that the people who were doing the killings and gaining clout from that saga never had many gripes with AK,
it seemed most of the outrage came from civilians and looker-ons who understood the ramifications

and then there was the fake outrage crowd..

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
People hate on Ak because he was smart enough to make money off what people talk about for free. Salute to him.
Exploitative, opportunistic...

Just like Q at Worldstar and their legacy will be presenting negative Black propaganda to the entire world.

I don't know any other race that capes for shyt like this.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exploitative, opportunistic...

Just like Q at Worldstar and their legacy will be presenting negative Black propaganda to the entire world.

I don't know any other race that capes for shyt like this.

You're a hater. You got hate in your blood. Male shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait.

All Ak did was take news and report it. Same shyt white folks do on television since the beginning of time. He focused on what he loves which is rap and made money off it. These nikkaz was killing each other way before Ak reported shyt.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
These criminals would all be in jail and their groupie AK would 've had his channel terminated if it depended on me.

I don't blame AK for this Chicago shyt tho. However, it's disingenuous to say that his "reporting" had zero effect on these people action. You can't say that clout is ont of the thing fueling this shyt and then say that AK's reporting had zero effect.

Well its been chronicled that the people who were doing the killings and gaining clout from that saga never had many gripes with AK,
i
The had no reason to. they loved it...

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're a hater. You got hate in your blood. Male shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait.

All Ak did was take news and report it. Same shyt white folks do on television since the beginning of time. He focused on what he loves which is rap and made money off it. These nikkaz was killing esch other way before Ak reported shyt.

Whats the fascination of looking at white people and mimicking what they're doing?

Y'all literally are saying white people give you directions on how to live.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats the fascination of looking at white people and mimicking what they're doing?

Y'all literally are saying white people give you directions on how to live
Bro this statement is so stupid how did you press post reply.

This is proof that black people hate on other black people just because they're successful. Ak is reporting the news and that's it. Ain't no gangsta care about what some internet reporter says. They care about there immediate circle and that's it.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro this statement is so stupid how did you press post reply.

This is proof that black people hate on other black people just because they're successful. Ak is reporting the news and that's it. Ain't no gangsta care about what some internet reporter says. They care about there immediate circle and that's it.

you the gangsta so I'll take your word for it.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

All Ak did was take news and report it. Same shyt white folks do on television since the beginning of time. He focused on what he loves which is rap and made money off it. These nikkaz was killing each other way before Ak reported shyt.
the good old "hater" accusation for being critical. lame tired weirdo deflective shyt people with no standards use to try and reign in others who protest the absurd.

the first film cacs actually made was anti-Black propaganda "birth of a nation" that drove KKK numbers up and contributed to an increase in lynchings. so no it's not what white folks do. they know the power of media for manipulation and have known since day fukking 1. they didn't start filming white dysfunction and selling it to the world they started with using media to propagate their supremacy.

That last sentence tho :snoop: nobody said AK made chicago violent. you can't be this dense.

you can continue to defend making a coin by any means because that's the type of off code bullshyt people think is winning. people like you prioritize individual wins that come at the cost of the collective. small picture, small minded short sighted individuals.

Last edited: