Lil Nas X says he isn’t responsible for raising your kids

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I think that question was set up by his team for publicity:yeshrug:

but, when I was growing up, I was singing all the words to violent and sexually explicit songs. Knew all them shyts :myman: didn’t ruin me. My mom raised me and she did a good job. I understood right from wrong etc. and never relied on morals from entertainment
This

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I think that question was set up by his team for publicity:yeshrug:

but, when I was growing up, I was singing all the words to violent and sexually explicit songs. Knew all them shyts :myman: didn’t ruin me. My mom raised me and she did a good job. I understood right from wrong etc. and never relied on morals from entertainment
Jamaicans will have their kids listening to fat pumm pumm this, buddy dis , smoke dis,. Shotta this. But they Will goto school and work hard. Goto work and work hard.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He went panderin apologizing for the lean line and performing the songs at school

He tryna rebrand but don’t try and act like U wasn’t playin the role

He is dude even fukking said he wanted his music to be for kids. Dude is nothing more than image and will swing which ever way makes him money.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"I'm not responsible for raising your kids"
sddefault.jpg

latest

But I will flip flop which ever way I need to in order to get paid.

Signed lil nas x....:wow:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
He is right but if he really wants an environment where children can be raised. Him and people like would be dealt with. :yeshrug:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
breh this is the age of the internet. Your kids will never be safe from foul imagery ever again. this isn't like when we were kids. you job now is to give them a positive example to offset all the negative shyt they will end up seeing on their own. If you example isn't strong enough to do that, you gotta work on you,

that said no need to make it easy for them. parental settings is your friend.