Lil pump says "f**k J. Cole". New music on the way

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
4847ddf8dcbe117f49464057f4a8b546_who-meme-by-hellraiser-89-who-meme_300-157.jpeg

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Weird rant here....

Is it just me or is rap going through the same transition rock music was going through in the late 70s with the Punk movement - where it was a direct affront to the more "musically talented" bands that preceded it? Suddenly, anyone could start a band and the worse they were, the "better" they were??

I feel like with this new wave of rap...these rappers are like those punk artists of the 70s...suddenly, wack is good and being nice is seen as wack....up is down and left is right... However, i just don't think they're cogniscent of what they're doing....Anyway, in the case of this guy, he sees J cole as the posterboy for "wack lyrical rap" and is dissing him as an obvious ploy to get attention...his career will never go anywhere and this poorly executed troll job will fail....and I'm not even a Cole fan like that....agree/disagree?

Punk rap:whoo:

I don't know enough about the history of rock n roll to agree or disagree, but this sounds plausible

CHICAGOrilla

All Star
Daps
Weird rant here....

Is it just me or is rap going through the same transition rock music was going through in the late 70s with the Punk movement - where it was a direct affront to the more "musically talented" bands that preceded it? Suddenly, anyone could start a band and the worse they were, the "better" they were??

I feel like with this new wave of rap...these rappers are like those punk artists of the 70s...suddenly, wack is good and being nice is seen as wack....up is down and left is right... However, i just don't think they're cogniscent of what they're doing....Anyway, in the case of this guy, he sees J cole as the posterboy for "wack lyrical rap" and is dissing him as an obvious ploy to get attention...his career will never go anywhere and this poorly executed troll job will fail....and I'm not even a Cole fan like that....agree/disagree?

Facts. Odd Future & Lil B are The Ramones and The Sex Pistols of hip hops current punk phase

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Weird rant here....

Yeah, kinda. But this nikka and the lot like him are just trash. Carried by production and adlibs.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Weird rant here....

More like the hair metal bands of the 80s. Carried by image and hooks and catchy production.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The best j cole diss belongs to legacy of the new boyz

Blowin smoke :wow:

Daps
Weird rant here....

J cole initiated these types of reaction when he tried to go in on "Lil " rappers in everybody dies.

Lupe already set him straight with N.E.R.D aka no1 ever really dies

And know I guess the " Lil " will start to push the fukk j cole movement.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Weird rant here....

The worse it gets the more talentless ca cacs think they can vanilla ice their way in the game and shyt on legends because they were able to get downloads on Twitter making parody music of actual street hip-hop.

Slim jesus tried and got deflated with the quickness.

Thankfully black people are still the gatekeepers and have access to check any cac taking shyt to far.