Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz explain the difference between Southern rappers and East Coast MCs

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
lil-wayne-2-chainz-rob-markman-genius-interview5.jpg

And here is the final part of Lil Wayne and 2 Chainz‘ 5-part interview with Rob Markman from Genius that took place 2 weeks ago on March 30th backstage at the “TIDAL X: ColleGrove” show in Atlanta.

In part 5, which you can see after the jump below, Weezy and Tity Boi chat about the “I Feel Like Dying” song, the difference between rappers from New York to Southern MCs by saying one has a reality of hip-hop and one has a reality of trap, and more.

Tunechi also told a few Hot Boys and Sqad Up stories from back in the day, such as Juvenile telling him to keep on rapping and Birdman not liking how he dressed.

Read more at Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz Speak On The Difference Between Southern MCs & East Coast MCs, Sqad Up, Hot Boys & “I Feel Like Dying” [Video]

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
I disagree. Turk got the hardest verse on " I need a Hot Girl" :yeshrug:
theres another part to this interview where he said they would have to rap their verses for baby and slim and they would decide who goes where..so their two favorite verses would go first and last...he said if you go back, you notice he got alotta first and last verses...but i seem to recall turk jumpin off or ending many a song :dame:

Prince Cairo

Authentic
Daps
Reppin
Cairo, Egypt
It's interesting to see Wayne and 2 Chainz relationship develop in the way that it has. Kind of a surprise thing, but it works.

That track with Wayne off of Chainz' last EP was dope. They compliment each other well on a song; better than Wayne with any younger nikkas or even Future.