Lil Wayne Drops Missy Elliott-Sampled Single "Kat Food"

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
He also wrote wrote some of his songs himself. Wayne just a cat with no growth.

I'm gonna give yall some real talk from me personally, yes I am a big lil wayne fan, I am 34 and shine was my middle school anthem so he been my favorite rapper for as long as I can remember behind 2pac. It was cool to see him get his shine. HE DOES NOT HAVE THE BEST SUBJECT MATTER. But he is Top 5 dead or alive. He is what he is. He will give you bars. But deep songs you'll get every now and then, and most of those song are unreleased. Maybe 15 his whole career.

At this stage, he still my GOAT but I dont listen to him unless I'm gonna get up when I'm faded. And that's ok.

It sucks cause he could be great with introspective songs. Whatchu think @hex

Last edited:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I'm gonna give yall some real talk from me personally, yes I am a big lil wayne fan, I am 34 and shine was my middle school anthem so he been my favorite rapper for as long as I can remember behind 2pac. It was cool to see him get his shine. HE DOES NOT HAVE THE BEST SUBJECT MATTER. But he is Top 5 dead or alive. He is what he is. He will give you bars. But deep songs you'll get every now and then, and most of those song are unreleased. Maybe 15 his whole career.

At this stage, he still my GOAT but I dont listen to him unless I'm gonna get up when I'm faded. And that's ok.

It sucks cause he could be great with introspective songs. Whatchu think @hex

Bro he had so much to offer besides what he gave us...

It's just Baby and Slim seen profit above all...

He really dumbed himself down