Lil Wayne has crossed out "CMB" off the "YMCMB" banner at his TRUKSTOP skate park

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
lil-wayne-i-am-not-a-human-being-2-skating-trukstop-crosses-out-cmb-on-ymcmb-banner.jpg

Just before tweeting “ain’t smellin myself but IANAHB2 is seriously STILL one of the best lyrikal albums yet”, Lil Wayne was bumping his I Am Not A Human Being 2 album during a skateboarding session at his TRUKSTOP indoor skate park in Miami, Florida.

You can watch a 1-minute video of Tunechi skating at his private skate park with Evan Hernandez while his “Back To You” and “God Bless Amerika” songs off IANAHB2 play in the background after the jump below.

This TRUKSTOP skate park has been included in various music videos, such as “Just Right For Me” and “Do It“, so I’m sure you have all seen the “YMCMB” banner previously. However in this new clip, the “CMB” has been crossed out!

Read more at Lil Wayne Bumps “I Am Not A Human Being 2” While Skating At The TRUKSTOP, Crosses Out “CMB” On The “YMCMB” Banner [Video]

10:31

Superstar
Daps
lil-wayne-i-am-not-a-human-being-2-skating-trukstop-crosses-out-cmb-on-ymcmb-banner.jpg

Just before tweeting “ain’t smellin myself but IANAHB2 is seriously STILL one of the best lyrikal albums yet”, Lil Wayne was bumping his I Am Not A Human Being 2 album during a skateboarding session at his TRUKSTOP indoor skate park in Miami, Florida.

You can watch a 1-minute video of Tunechi skating at his private skate park with Evan Hernandez while his “Back To You” and “God Bless Amerika” songs off IANAHB2 play in the background after the jump below.

This TRUKSTOP skate park has been included in various music videos, such as “Just Right For Me” and “Do It“, so I’m sure you have all seen the “YMCMB” banner previously. However in this new clip, the “CMB” has been crossed out!

Read more at Lil Wayne Bumps “I Am Not A Human Being 2” While Skating At The TRUKSTOP, Crosses Out “CMB” On The “YMCMB” Banner [Video]

:russell: Carter 5?

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
good for wayne but he's just an artist he's never gonna be a good ceo or run his own shyt. He needs someone to help him.

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
He might have some fire.. I fukk with him the long way so I want to hear it regardless. He def isn't as relevant as he was 3 years and but that's how this game goes man
Should have never let thug punk him like that, easily avoidable.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I don't fukk with Wayne of the strength of that battered woman shyt that he going through with birdman.how Ross went to defend him,and he stood by his "daddy " side.making Ross look silly.

nikka will never be a boss,and always an artist. How can anyone look up to that.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I don't fukk with Wayne of the strength of that battered woman shyt that he going through with birdman.how Ross went to defend him,and he stood by his "daddy " side.making Ross look silly.

nikka will never be a boss,and always an artist. How can anyone look up to that.
He still rich as hell lol

Meanwhile you probably making 40k a year :laff:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I can tell you one of them nikkas that are willing to so whatever it takes to get rich..Even if it means giving up yo booty to yo "daddy".

I'd rather keep my soul and be broke thank you lol
LOL

I wouldn't go gay though lol

I'd maybe and I mean MAYBE give someone a hand job for a few hundred thousand or a million lol