Lil Wayne headlines Michigan Cannabis Cup, says Tha Carter V is "Free" and not to "Worry About It"

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
lil-wayne-performs-live-2018-cannabis-cup-show-michigan-confirms-tha-carter-5-free-not-to-worry-about-it.jpg

On June 9th, Lil Wayne headlined High Times’ 2018 Cannabis Cup at the Auto City Speedway car racing track in Vienna Township, Michigan.

During the music festival, Wayne performed “Mr. Carter“, “Got Money“, “I’m Goin’ In“, “John“, “Believe Me“, “bytches Love Me“, “Rich As fukk“, “6 Foot, 7 Foot“, “Go DJ“, “Lollipop“, “Mrs. Officer“, “Every Girl“, “Rollin’“, “Kush“, “p*ssy, Money, Weed“, “Wasted“, “Pop That“, “HYFR“, “A Milli“, “No Problem“, and “Steady Mobbin’” live.

Throughout the concert, Weezy also confirmed his upcoming Tha Carter V album is now free to be released by telling someone in the crowd with a “Free C5” t-shirt:

"Free Tha Carter V, I see the shirt, it’s free homey, it’s free now, don’t worry about it"

You can watch Tunechi‘s full set after the jump below. Tune has also headlined this year’s Cannabis Cup in Sacramento and San Bernardino!

Read more at Lil Wayne Performs Live At The 2018 Cannabis Cup Show In Michigan, Confirms “Tha Carter V” Is Now “Free” & Not To “Worry About It” [Video]

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
I stay in Detroit, MI

The city this concert took place I have never heard of in 35 27 years of living
:dwillhuh:

Whoever put this show together got bread. It was a lot of cats on the bill. Including Rick Ross.
Dawg im not sure what city I was expecting from the event title but this place got me :usure:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
:rudy: Why Wayne got a drummer on stage fukking up all the songs/beats? :scust:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
His braids look like some crispy onions
Or some anime shyt

No hate it looks cool

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Dope, one of the few artists I'm really itching to see perform.He actually looks really good live, crazy considering he looked like death in pics with Birdman

Carter 5 soon come :wow:

His braids look like some crispy onions
Or some anime shyt

No hate it looks cool

Those look like braids to you? Is this the first time you've seen Lil Wayne?:gucci:

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Dope, one of the few artists I'm really itching to see perform.He actually looks really good live, crazy considering he looked like death in pics with Birdman

Those look like braids to you? Is this the first time you've seen Lil Wayne?:gucci:
Just saw him Saturday. Pretty decent show. I was drunk as shyt though so it could just be the liquor talking.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

I use braids and locks interchangeably.

Not locks for braids but I’ll use braids for locks

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
I stay in Detroit, MI

The city this concert took place I have never heard of in 35 years of living:dwillhuh:

Whoever put this show together got bread. It was a lot of cats on the bill. Including Rick Ross.
Yep, High Times.