Lil wayne #HOH; Demands p*ssy in exchange for an apple slice

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
13108801_229859194036723_1125560307_n.jpg

@bonita4realSo why ain't nobody tell me that if Lil Tunechi can't get no ass that he would act like a bytch? ? I flew to LA to getaway on the 24th. I wasn't even at him for his money I really just needed a getaway.. Anywho this lil bytch.... He's soooooooo rude. He kept calling me greedy. I was offended. I thought u were suppose to eat more than once a day or no ppl don't do that anymore?... He be on the lean and drugs so heavy I guess he don't be hungry much .. I'm pregnant. I be hungry ALL THE TIME lol... We ate at 12... Well I did.. He ate some fruit.. We watched a movie called "The Boy". As we were watching it, I took One of his sliced apples off his plate.... He called me greedy. He said, "You just ate. That's so unattractive" . I didn't know if he was serious or just playing... Later by the end of the movie, he told me he needs it back "his one slice of apple"... I wasn't sure how this was possible or how he would get it back, for the apple was in my tummy and my baby's system. By the end he let me know for sure what it meant in jail/prison words... To my surprise he was sure to let me know how he needed his slice of apple back... He said, in jail/prison, that if a !!!!! eat his food and he tells you he needs it back, its either two ways, you can cough it up by sucking his MANHOOD or get F*^ked in the ass to shyt it out....:birdman: (Takes big gulp) I wasn't prepared for either .... !!!!! dragged me to the skateboard practice place (whatever u call it) we were there for about 2/3 hours. I was starvinggggggg. I was like, "when is this lil bytch gonna ask me if I'm hungry again" then he let me know "you're gonna be on private flights with me "I need you in my life, where have you been" but I have that affect on men so that statement was nothing new.... he said "I know you busy with your mom but Ima need u wit me" lol !!!!! pls... I'm just here for vacation Boom.. He did.... I hate the smell of weed again just like old times... I remember running into my first love Roy and we smoked and smoked and he reminded me "you use to hate the SMELL of weed DeAndria!!" Lol well I was

Part 2 Boom.. He did.... I hate the smell of weed again just like old times... I remember running into my first love Roy and we smoked and smoked and he reminded me "you use to hate the SMELL of weed DeAndria!!" Lol well I was back to that.... Thank GOD he answered my prayers... well anyway back to my trip... This !!!!! Hot boxed every fukking thing!! he smoked me out in the room I felt high as shyt just by smelling it. We left the skate board thingy and went straight to the airport. It's like 6 now. Remind you I'm pregnant and be hungry all day ... I'm like when is this bytch gonna eat. He already called me greedy for eating my breakfast and taking one of his slices of apples... So I was thinking I was tripping and really being greedy ... We get on the plane.. We don't take off for like 45 mins I'm getting pissed now cuz I knowwwww its time to eat again q I was hungry af!! I was thinking maybe he is starving me because I didn't cough up or shyt out that slice of apple .. Maybe I should've shytted it out. I mean I've done it before with his ex wife new hubby over 5 times, so it shouldn't have been a big thing.. But I wasn't that person anymore... He hot boxed the plane OMG I was literally coughing and about to die "I had to mentally tell the baby inside of me how sorry I was So I took it upon myself, while he kept dosing off off the lean and the blunts back to back in his hand (I was so ready for him to drop the blunt and burn himself. (Father forgive me for thinking that way) but I was hungry af and the weed smell was getting on my last nerve! , asked his chef to fix me some food!! OMG I felt like a PIG! I ate 2 big slices of pizzas , and 6 chicken wings with lots of Hot sauce. I would rather cough from the hot sauce than his weed smell... He woke up when I gave my plate back to his chef and asked if he had any chips... Wrong move shan... He said "you just ate, you sooooooo GREEDY that's unattractive" yes he gave me a disgusted look and all... I didn't let him make me feel horrible this time... I was on some fukk u u little druggy bytch I can't wait to go home..
He said "you just ate, you sooooooo GREEDY that's unattractive" yes he gave me a disgusted look and all... I didn't let him make me feel horrible this time... I was on some fukk u u little druggy bytch I can't wait to go home.. I said back to him.. "But how long did I just wait to eat from this morning? Like 7 hours". Anywho we got off the plane. We were in Miami now... Got to his house he showered and I seen a txt from one of his assistants that I was going back home in the morning from Miami.. I'm like I took all that smoke to the nose and head and won't be able to enjoy Miami? Was it because I was greedy or was it because I didn't coughed up or shut out that slice of apple ��.. (questions that need to be answered). Anywho I just took it "again" as God answering my prayers... I said, "God pls get me and my baby away from this SMOKE" Well I talk to God like we are all his babies because we are. So I actually said "can u pls get your babies away from this smoke? ".. Boom there it was in the txt... I was going home but I really didn't want to go... He had his assistant take me to a room and when I got there he didn't have the room paid for .... From that moment I was like sheesh. I didn't know I was dealing with New Orleans FRFR lol.. It was like 3/4 in the morning... Anywho room got paid for .. Because he did that I didn't even want to get He thought he was gonna leave me stranded in the lobby for a few hours or something? Lol no... He thought I was gonna book a room that I had to check out the next day but leave in 4 hours? Lol no... Y'all don't know how much I've changed. Y'all don't know how much I wanted to revert back to the old me, text him and say, "I hope someone fukks your daughter in the ass and beat the shyt outta her throat with their dikk and you're dead or nowhere around to make sure it doesn't happen" But Naa lol I just left it in Gods hands because God always take care of his ppl all you have to do is have Faith.. Faith that he will carry you through each storm if you just obey.

Part 4 He thought he was gonna leave me stranded in the lobby for a few hours or something? Lol no... He thought I was gonna book a room that I had to check out the next day but leave in 4 hours? Lol no... Y'all don't know how much I've changed. Y'all don't know how much I wanted to revert back to the old me, text him and say, "I hope someone fukks your daughter in the ass and beat the shyt outta her throat with their dikk and you're dead or nowhere around to make sure it doesn't happen" But Naa lol I just left it in Gods hands because God always take care of his ppl all you have to do is have Faith.. Faith that he will carry you through each storm if you just obey. And although I am not a Christian but a student of Christianity, he knows that I've been trying my best to do the RIGHT THING.. Anywho I'm in Dallas with good fam lol hope you enjoyed my trip as much as I did#weezyabytchnowI see why Toya wrote a book called "#Howtoloseahusband" both her !!!!!s a mess

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You open up any life and you'll see the worst of human nature.

still ..

:gurl::demonic::gurl::demonic: