Lil Wayne - No Ceilings 3 (Discussion Thread) (UPDATE: Side B Out Now)

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehhh, not sure this will do the damage control necessary after the MAGA mess.

I wonder if it’ll have the same long-term impact as it did to Kanye. Where folks just generally care less about his music releases.
I mean kanye fans dont give a damn about that, the public quit checking cause his quality dipped, then he dropped a gospel album. It ye was to drop another mbdtf nobody would care about the maga shyt except militants

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Ehhh, not sure this will do the damage control necessary after the MAGA mess.

I wonder if it’ll have the same long-term impact as it did to Kanye. Where folks just generally care less about his music releases.
Aside from coli flabs, everyone knows Wayne only did the trump thing for a cheque and or for his fed case. The tweet itself proves that. Wayne don't fukking talk like that. He doesn't gaf about politics.

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
I mean kanye fans dont give a damn about that, the public quit checking cause his quality dipped, then he dropped a gospel album. It ye was to drop another mbdtf nobody would care about the maga shyt except militants
Facts. Waynes core isn't gonna leave him for his picture with trump. And the average hip hop head would listen to nc3 anyways just cause it's associated with Wayne and his iconic mixtape status.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Drake part was cool, then comes Wayne with that high pitch voice weve been hearing for the past 10 projects
:snooze: