Lil Wayne's Squad Present Him With First-Ever Signature Skate Deck For Turning Pro

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
lil-wayne-skate-squad-gift-him-first-ever-signature-skateboard-turning-pro.jpg

A couple of days before Christmas Day this year, a few of Lil Wayne‘s close skateboarding friends gifted him his first-ever signature skateboard for turning pro after 10+ years of him first starting to skate.

While at Paul Rodriguez’s private skate park, Phillip Lopez, Spanish Mike, Torey Pudwill, Keelan Dadd, Emile Murray, Ryan Clarke, Yosef “YoYo” Ratleff, and Satpal Bansal surprised Weezy with the custom skateboard deck that is only available for friends and family only.

Spanish Mike: “10 years in the making for Lil Wayne turning pro. I remember the first time Wayne started skating and seeing how determined he was with it and really reminded me when I first started. Thank you Phil (Wayne Filmer) for bringing this moment to life… we all appreciate you. When you pick up a board and fall in love. I am happy to see my bro turn pro and be apart of the process. Once a skater always a skater!!!”

You can check out a recap of how it all went down in the video that was captured by Spanish Mike below, as well as view some photos from the session and a close up of the board that has an old picture of Tune and his lyrics on it. Torey also shows off his Young Money tattoo!

Lil Wayne's Skate Squad Gift Him With His First-Ever Signature Skateboard For Turning Pro

lil-wayne-skate-squad-gift-him-first-ever-signature-skateboard-turning-pro2.jpg

lil-wayne-skate-squad-gift-him-first-ever-signature-skateboard-turning-pro4.jpg

lil-wayne-skate-squad-gift-him-first-ever-signature-skateboard-turning-pro5.jpg

lil-wayne-skate-squad-gift-him-first-ever-signature-skateboard-turning-pro6.jpg

lil-wayne-skate-squad-gift-him-first-ever-signature-skateboard-turning-pro7.jpg

lil-wayne-skate-squad-gift-him-first-ever-signature-skateboard-turning-pro9.jpg

lil-wayne-skate-squad-gift-him-first-ever-signature-skateboard-turning-pro10.jpg

lil-wayne-skate-squad-gift-him-first-ever-signature-skateboard-turning-pro11.jpg

lil-wayne-skate-squad-gift-him-first-ever-signature-skateboard-turning-pro12.jpg

lil-wayne-skate-squad-gift-him-first-ever-signature-skateboard-turning-pro13.jpg

lil-wayne-skate-squad-gift-him-first-ever-signature-skateboard-turning-pro14.jpg

lil-wayne-skate-squad-gift-him-first-ever-signature-skateboard-turning-pro15.jpg

lil-wayne-skate-squad-gift-him-first-ever-signature-skateboard-turning-pro16.jpg

lil-wayne-skate-squad-gift-him-first-ever-signature-skateboard-turning-pro17.jpg

lil-wayne-skate-squad-gift-him-first-ever-signature-skateboard-turning-pro18.jpg

lil-wayne-skate-squad-gift-him-first-ever-signature-skateboard-turning-pro19.jpg

lil-wayne-skate-squad-gift-him-first-ever-signature-skateboard-turning-pro20.jpg

lil-wayne-skate-squad-gift-him-first-ever-signature-skateboard-turning-pro21.jpg

lil-wayne-skate-squad-gift-him-first-ever-signature-skateboard-turning-pro22.jpg

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
This is dope, great show of appreciation by Wayne’s crew. Dude really been skating for 10+ years now that’s crazy. I remember when he first started skating I didn’t think he’d stick with it but here he is today. Them cacs could’ve done a better design on the board though.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
That's wassup, he been at it for a long time now. Too bad he never went far with the guitar :pachaha:

Can somebody explain what's going on with Wayne? Did he retire from the rap game? :dahell:
He's not doing much for himself mainstream but he's good for 10+ features a year and an album every 3 or so years. He's basically retired now, I think being released from Birdman was all he needed to silently bow out of the game.