Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
stone-cold-steve-austin-stunner.gif

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
:mjlol: Not surprised Vince wasn't there, since he hates Politicians, but probably Linda looking to get a VP mention in if Trump wins the Primaries in 2024.

She and Vince have been separated for years. Linda is one of the few people that somehow still supports Orange Mussolini's bullshyt so wouldn't be surprised at all if she somehow secured that VP post.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
She and Vince have been separated for years. Linda is one of the few people that somehow still supports Orange Mussolini's bullshyt so wouldn't be surprised at all if she somehow secured that VP post.
fukk 45, but I don’t think he could anchor to her like that. She lost two senate campaigns, he’d have to be suicidal.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk 45, but I don’t think he could anchor to her like that. She lost two senate campaigns, he’d have to be suicidal.

That's the part about this that's hilarious.

fukker lost an election, and his idea is to link up with two women who also have nothing but Ls on their election track record? Sounds smart. :mjlol:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
That's the part about this that's hilarious.

fukker lost an election, and his idea is to link up with two women who also have nothing but Ls on their election track record? Sounds smart. :mjlol:
Right like, he’s a fukking idiot, but he’d be a bigger idiot than we all realized than if he did that.

I could see him brokering that meeting between the two though, and Linda maybe consulting for Kari (i imagine Kari Lake will run again truthfully)

I do not see a scenario where either one of these ladies is attached to that orange fukk in a meaningful way.

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
They say Kari Lake out here passing. :mjpls:
And for the record, I don't want to be out here claiming anyone who don't want to be claimed.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right like, he’s a fukking idiot, but he’d be a bigger idiot than we all realized than if he did that.

I could see him brokering that meeting between the two though, and Linda maybe consulting for Kari (i imagine Kari Lake will run again truthfully)

I do not see a scenario where either one of these ladies is attached to that orange fukk in a meaningful way.

Oh, she'll definitely run again. Last I checked, she was still refusing to concede THIS race.

She's welcome to catch another L, if that's what she wants, though. She didn't win because she was too ridiculous even for the dumbasses out here. I don't see her second campaign being any different.

They say Kari Lake out here passing. :mjpls:
And for the record, I don't want to be out here claiming anyone who don't want to be claimed.

Sorry, what now? Unless you mean a Latin lady trying to act like she's white, ain't no fukking way. :mjlol: