Little Devil Inside |PS5|PC

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking forward to this. Game has that Zelda vibe to it.

Little Devil Inside is an upcoming action-adventure role-playing video game developed by Neostream Interactive.

Explore, discover, adapt, fight and survive
experience a world filled with atmospheric contrasts
embark on hostile missions and journeys that challenge your survival instincts and the choices you make.

Some more gameplay videos:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game had a :mjpls: character design but it has been addressed:

In a substantial statement shared via social media, the team said

"Racist stereotypes of any kind were absolutely not intended, we were not aware of the stereotypical connotations and wish to apologise to anyone who may have been offended by the character design," the LDI team said via a Facebook post (thanks, Kotaku). "In addition, no one (not just limited to team members) has ever commented or hinted on the character designs. However, these characters have not been revealed publicly elsewhere prior to the event.

"The design intention was to create characters who are protectors/guardians of a particular mystic region in the world of Little Devil Inside," the statement continued. "We were not producing character designs referenced on any real African and/or Afro-American human tribes.

"The focus was on creating colourful masks and our designers were researching masks from all various cultures. As characters in the game, they move in groups and use blow darts that paralyze when hit. We wished to add character to the mask design and give it life to it - something like the little Kakamora characters in Disney's Moana."

In response to feedback, the studio has confirmed it will remove the dreadlocks, change the "bold lips" and "skin tone", and "tweak the dart blower so it looks less like a joint". It further added that if these changes end up not "being suitable to the game as a whole", the design may be changed entirely.

"However, regardless of our intentions, if any people were offended in any way, we sincerely apologise," the studio concluded. "On a minor note, this is our first game title and we are still quite naive in many areas. As always, we thank you all for your support!"

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
aesthetically it reminds me of ‘rime’ a little bit...definitely keeping an eye out for it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you get to play Rime? great little game.
Very emotional as well.

ya I definitely played thru most of it...can’t remember if I finished it

*edit*

ya I’m pretty sure I beat it...only a 5-6 hour game...I know I deleted the save file so I must’ve finished it...but ya definitely a really good game

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Wake me up when theres an actual release date. This game been in the works since the Wii U

Why

Superstar
Daps
fukk them devs
They getting bad reviews reminding them of their insolence

you can’t make mistakes like that in 2021.:stopitslime: