Little Foot Out Here Cash App'ing Men

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
He been ghost since this backfire. :mjlol: I think he might not be fukking with he coli no more

@Nicole0416

Yall remember how he stayed ducking that thread, no matter how many times we tried to get him to respond. I can see him trying the same shyt again, or better yet just registering with a new alias since we're apparently having registration right now. But it doesn't matter, because just like we ain't let him forget about his DL ways, we ain't letting him forget about this either. It's foot on neck, if he comes back.:wow:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
He been ghost since this backfire. :mjlol: I think he might not be fukking with he coli no more

@Nicole0416
Issa wrap for his coli posting career. You dont come back from that type of ether

@Little Foot probably looking at this thread right now logged out trying to hold back the tears from a monumental self inflicted L wondering where he went wrong and the regrets hes going to have to live with.

:mjcry:

invalid

Banned
Daps
What’s a shooter to the navy. You got goons I got troops.

giphy.gif

“Never let your ego get so close to your position that when your position goes, your ego goes with it.” - Colin Powell

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Nah bro nah! Mf dropped $150 to a mf he don't know to get dirt to talk shyt about a mf he dont know on a GAWTDAMN INTERNET FORUM.
:stopitslime:

Your boy @Little Foot is a real life lame in its purest form.

There is no reason that he can ever give me to justify that cornball ass shyt period.

:gucci:

Last edited:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Nah bro. Mf dropped $150 to a mf he don't know to get dirt to talk shyt about a mf he dont on a GAWTDAMN INTERNET FORUM.
:stopitslime:

Your boy @Little Foot is a real life lame in its purest form.

There is no reason that he can ever give me to justify that cornball ass shyt period.

:gucci:

@Temisan Adoki (verified)

Dap+Reputation
:ohhh: