"Live Alkaline Water": First Black owned bottle water service being sold in wal-mart

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The c00ns and white supremacists not going to like this. As a matter of fact they might have a beef with Walmart because of it. This will burn c00ns and white supremacists souls

MMA

Superstar
Daps
You should be drinking alkaline water, I'll check if it's hits my local store. Haven't been to walmart in like 2 years
she is gorgeous :wow:

Last edited:
Daps
I bet you won't post a pic of yourself though if you wanna go there for a ban bet? :mjpls:
ill be more than glad to post my pic, to get you the fukk up outta here.. i got time today, cuz..

PlumpGracefulHornbill-size_restricted.gif

you with this ban bet, or whats up..? dont puzzy out now.. remember, YOU wanted this smoke.. and, ill be more than glad to go in my bag.. heres the link.. pull up..

File Ban Bets Here (For Coli Cash bets Use -> Betting Exchange)

:sas1:

@The Dust King @OnlyInCalifornia @malc @Monoblock @Billy Ocean @homiedontplaydat @NormanConnors @biscuitsnbangers @Urbanmiracle @spliz @TheDarceKnight @IronFist @malbaker86 @unstoppable589 @Newark88 @DANJ! @RichYung @Illeye buckmatic @Big Mel @Jerz-2 @The Jewnited States @Art Barr @Ineedmoney504 @SoulController @beaniemac @ThisWorldAintRight @ORDER_66 @Indiglow Meta (R$G) @FreshAIG @Tuaminator @Rakim Allah @torcher @RebelX @Ensi @Walt @Geoffrey_Chaucer @mobbinfms @blazn101 @Ill Clinton @Won Won @Animal House @Cynic @Soundbwoy @My First Timbs @Dillah810 @Get Right @hex @Motife43 @MrFettuccinePockets @Insensitive @Danie84 @Cabbage Patch @MooseMouthMthafuga @beaniemac @Da King @WOLF2007 @Vintage Eclectic @BlackMajik @keond @seanlacosa @Abstract83 @n01es run this @phonthought3000 @noble @doublenegative @ReasonableMatic @Cold Blooded @DreadBrown @SUBZ @CaughtInTWebb @General Mills @wild100sboy @IllmaticDelta @Deege @Freddie.Cane @SmarkMero @stomachlines @WMG the 2nd @Zero @Morose Polymath @N.J.stan @Bishop_BP_Jakes @Poitier @Barnett114 @BmoreGorilla @Lootpack @Piff Perkins @steadyrighteous @TezMilli @synistr @head shots101 @Muad'dib @Tetris v2.0

:salute:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!

That's not how ban bets work, birdshyt skin. I already proved that I'm black in the thread you failed to call me out on, dumbass. So in order for *you to stay *you have to now prove that you've got as much melanin as you say you do.:mjlol: Don't talk about it, be about it.:mjgrin::mjpls:

When you tried to gun me in that thread you failed if you had as much ammunition as you did then why is my name still in your lips and Coli fingers?

It's funny how you try to troll but leave out key information to fish for a handful of daps from miserable c*nts like yourself that don't go outside.:francis:

Acting like you run the website and you're gettin' paid something substantial. :dead:

When I tell you to do something you do it! Now jump, birdshyt skin.:pacspit::pachaha::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: