LL Cool J Feat. Raekwon, Murda Mook & Ron Browz - I’m Nice (Off G.O.A.T. 2 Album)

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
i haven't even checked it out yet and i'm already like :snoop: for the simple fact this album is gonna be titled g.o.a.t. 2

ll is in my top 5 of all time, however he been coastin' for a real long time. like 2 decades ago, long time

mr. smith was his last good album and mama said knock you out was his last classic album

with all that said, he's still top 5 :yeshrug:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
i haven't even checked it out yet and i'm already like :snoop: for the simple fact this album is gonna be titled g.o.a.t. 2

ll is in my top 5 of all time, however he been coastin' for a real long time. like 2 decades ago, long time

mr. smith was his last good album and mama said knock you out was his last classic album

mc metaphysical is that you?

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Bumping....LL is doing what every "old school" rapper can't which is sound up to date...is he writing his rhymes? Probably not but his delivery is on point

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Not bad, LL bodied it:whew:

Is it me or the dude on the second verse sounded like Busta Rhymes?:pachaha:

Why is nikkas always shytting on the GOAT album? :what: Album was flames to me, that to me is like perfect Hip Hop album.

Last edited:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Why is nikkas always shytting on the GOAT album? :what: Album was flames to me, that to me is like perfect Hip Hop album.

the g.o.a.t. had like 18 songs on it, that album was uneven

like i said before in another thread, there were some nice songs on there but there were more forgettable songs than there were memorable. mr. smith was his last good album while mama said knock you out was his last classic album.