Llama Llama - "Body Bags" (:demonic: slap)

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
BLOOOOOD

I just listened to this shyt for the first time. This mf Is Clean. Shout Out 2 All My H Road West Point Oakdale nias man.

Nias Thought The Point Was Sweet.
:stopitslime:

Shout out to the whole bay i like this.

:blessed:

Last edited:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
so These Are point Nias?

I Dont Go back that deep off 3rd

Yup they from the Point

And lol I feel you. I remember 2 years ago I was kicking it with some of my folks over on 92nd & Sunnyside on the 4th of July and it was hella late at night, one of they uncles needed a ride to the Point to visit somebody. I was the only nikka in the group who know the City like that and I was heading to the City anyway so I rolled with em.

As we get closer to the Point and he finally says he's going to Oakdale. I'm thinking to myself, I know this nikka ain't tryna get us to drop him off in the projects at 1 in the morning on the mothafukkin 4th of July. I give them directions to Oakdale and 3rd and when we get there I ask him if he meant 3rd & Oakdale.

"Yeah, I think its further down Oakdale though." :beli:

At that point I knew he meant the jects. We get there and it's literally 20+ nikkas posted outside of the building he's going to and this nikka asks us to wait for him until he sees his nephew who he didn't call already before he got there. Luckily the nephew came out hella quick so we wasn't sitting there too long, I was literally counting the seconds in my head before some shyt happened.

The next day I read the news and something like 6 nikkas got shot that same night in that exact part of the Point within 2 hours of each other (during the same point in time we was out there), 3 of them died. :huhldup:

I ain't thought about that shyt in hella long lol, the Point always been extra with it though. All the jects there are grimey, they're finally rebuilding West Point but Oakdale, Harbor Road, Double Rock and etc. are all no fly zones even if you're just passing through.